Your opinion on Cousin being sent off?

Boab

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cousin doesnt go im definately behind the big man! He is becoming a target now with all the complaints from the opposition, they moaned from the 1st Minute they couldnt handle him at all!

Venegoor evened it out though! Who cares though, fuck them!

WATP!

certainly has to cut out the flying elbows but as has been said he wasnt the only one giving it,mcmanus is the clumsiest cnut ever yet he got away with doing the same allday :( very harsh sending off imo

:rangers:

Spot on. TBH, I'm never all that surprised anymore if Cousin gets sent off, but McManus does the same or worse and nothing happens, which is ludicrous.

I didn't think it was a red either! JVH is just a thug and i was happy to see him go, cousin and his flying elbows are slightly worrying, but i didn't think he deserved a red for it...but WHO CARES!!!!! :bouncy:

Xx

Very harsh red card in my opinion and I agree that McManus and Caldwell moaning at the ref all match was a major contribution. As I said in another thread Cousin is the player Celtic fear and I was always in favour of playing him.

I know that this one was very... questionable, but it's not the first time Cousin gets sent off. Isn't he a wee bit too hot headed? This time things got sorted, but is it worth risking to play one man short over a guy's temper?

Not deserved for me!

Was soft, he didnt deserve to go.

If only THIS Cousin turned up for every game, then, nobody would complain about him I dont think

I am critical because, as we saw today, he CAN be that good, and seems to choose not to be, and when that happens, it is laziness

He actually clashed arms with McManus on his second booking, which meant McManus' arm was raised aswell. So they both done exactly the same thing, yet the referee deemed one an offence and sent him off, yet judged that McManus had done nothing wrong.

Awful refereeing yet again!

Just ridiculous really, utterly ridiculous.

McManus and Caldwell just can't get anywhere near the big man, he plays the two of them like a violin.

My impartial timmy "mate" who i was watching the game with said that Cousin was "the best striker the SPL has seen since Larsson" and do you know what? He's spot on.

I know that this one was very... questionable, but it's not the first time Cousin gets sent off. Isn't he a wee bit too hot headed? This time things got sorted, but is it worth risking to play one man short over a guy's temper?

He was unlucky to be sent off as he was always looking to win the ball. His arms were up but to be fair so was McManus/Caldwell for most of the challenges.

I don't think he can be blamed for it on any other day he wouldn't have been sent off.

I still do think that the ref did have a good game today though.

The two yellows had nowt to do with temper though?

Both yellows were down to jumping technique and determination to win a header!

Far from hot headed today.

Red was a tad bit harsh but it's the way he plays.

See what the fucker can do when he's arsed? Easily our best forward. Shame he's a cunt.

Also thought the hessilink red card was harsh. Need to see it on tv tho, stream i had was pretty pish.

Already a thread on Cousin benmg sent off.

Merging it now.

Sounds like a good idea :)

And yes, I agree, it was never a sending off. Especially since Cousin was targeted himself quite a bit. At times it seemed like the ref wanted a reason, too bad he gave it, is all I was saying.

But, as some people have mentioned before: WTF! We won!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Already a thread on Cousin benmg sent off.

Merging it now.

Sounds like a good idea :)

And yes, I agree, it was never a sending off. Especially since Cousin was targeted himself quite a bit. At times it seemed like the ref wanted a reason, too bad he gave it, is all I was saying.

But, as some people have mentioned before: WTF! We won!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

with my bears head no it was a bit of a no no.with my refs head it was bang on he had been warned and booked previous about leading with the elbow so ref had no choice.

with my refs head it was bang on he had been warned and booked previous about leading with the elbow so ref had no choice.

Didn't McManus also lead with his elbow, no? So why wasn't he booked?