Broadfoot?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, without a doubt. But, i still think we need another RB JUST incase he starts to waver about - one good performance isnt enough to convince me he is quality enough for the starting 11. Lets see though how he is in the next couple of games :) Killy at Ibrox next :)

we do have another RB in whittaker,, whomb I would like to see get a run in his own natural posn,instead of being used as a standin wherever there is a shortfall,, dont get me wrong Kirk played well today,,,for the second half at least (thought he was found wanting in the first at times ) but he tends tp get himself out of posn way too often without the pace to recover. AS a mate of mine who is a life long st mirren fan and seen him a lot more times than we have,, quote: He is a good defender when he remembers he isnt a forward,,,,,well done the lads though :unionflag:

I have been saying for a while that big Kirk isn't that bad a player at all and I think over the course of this season so far he has proved to be one of our better players no matter where he played.

Which makes me feel all that much better about the article I wrote on him when everyone here was calling him "the worst player to ever pull on a Rangers top"

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2587863

Broadfoot was great today. Solid defensively, and for a centre back his willingness to give us an option to go forward is praiseworthy. Showed a few really nice pieces of play going forward today. Deserves to be more accepted by the support. He may not be the long term option for the position, but short term he's capable of doing a job for us there and rarely lets us down.

His laudrupesque run in the first half was hilarious. Nudged mcgeady off the ball, ran well into their half, laid it off and waited on the edge of the box for the cut back. He's still neither the short nor long term answer at RB but i was delighted for him today. Well done Clubby.

Always tries his hardest, good solid performance today..... but I would still feel safer with a quality RB but he's still a good back up :P

i hate him he played well today but NEVER class

You HATE tims, micks, tarriers, you dont hate a rangers player who runs his socks off every game.

I thought the big man played excellent today, his control was better and when he skinned mcgeady it put the icing on the cake for me.

We are the people!

the big man had a crackin game today hope he keeps it up.

did i see broadfit pissing himself laughin at mcgaydy after he brung him down after skipping past him?

Yea he walked past him and laughed and smiled in his face, GIFRUY scumbag!

He done okay. I thought he could have done better at stopping the cross from McGeady for Samaras' goal, and I thought it was him who broke away from the wall for Nakamura's goal.

You HATE tims, micks, tarriers, you dont hate a rangers player who runs his socks off every game.

I thought the big man played excellent today, his control was better and when he skinned mcgeady it put the icing on the cake for me.

We are the people!

Well said Rangersgary - We should NEVER declare that we HATE one of our own players, Big Kirk puts in a decent shift every game & today he was superb - Especially with McGeady jibe. Keep it up big man !!!

We are the people!

Well said Rangersgary - We should NEVER declare that we HATE one of our own players, Big Kirk puts in a decent shift every game & today he was superb - Especially with McGeady jibe. Keep it up big man !!!

(tu) yup keep it up big man and prove us all wrong!