Muff

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank fuck.

Boyds the hero once again.

Yes he is.

I am sick of this shit that is believed that he is only good against crap teams. If Killie are a crap team, fine. But, we are playing in the SPL and by that mindset every team other than the scum must be crap...so what is the problem.

I`m expecting Boyd to score the 3rd (tu).

That would disappoint a lot of people unfortunetly.

Absurd comment.

Nah it was pretty accurate.

Even so, saying it in the match thread is just needlessly contentious.

This is nerve wracking, we really need to put them away here.

Although comments slating Kris Boyd who scored us two goals and put in a decent shift today are acceptable ?

Well considering he was absolutely woeful in the first half, yes.

Were the comments slating Beasley acceptable? Yes, of course they were, he was awful.

Its the patronising "Boyd haters GIRUY/He only scores goals :D" comments that annoy the hell out of me. Needlessly petty schadenfreude.

Well i'm just defending the fact that Boyd is not as bad as everyone makes out (tu) Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I'm just interested in Rangers getting 3 points week in , week out. If Boyd provides the goals to make that happen thats good enough for me.

so whos gonna filll in as a left back next week then?

Steven Whittaker.

Boyd was the hero? No chance, if it wasnt for his incompetence in the first half we wouldnt have had to grind the game out.

and if it wasn't for his 2 goals we wouldnt have gained 3 points.

We won , Boyd Scored the 2 winning goals. Can't you be happy ?

Steven Whittaker.

Boyd was the hero? No chance, if it wasnt for his incompetence in the first half we wouldnt have had to grind the game out.

Are you getting paid by the other strikers? I mean, wow.

:lol:

Steven Whittaker.

WTF whittaker we would seriously have to reshuffle the entire back four for that to work

thank fuck.

Boyds the hero once again.

Yes he is.

I am sick of this shit that is believed that he is only good against crap teams. If Killie are a crap team, fine. But, we are playing in the SPL and by that mindset every team other than the scum must be crap...so what is the problem.

Some tend to dismiss all other teams other than the OF as garbage, but I feel that's unjustified. I don't think Killie can be dismissed as a crap team, from what I saw today. This was by no means easy or a guaranteed win. Granted, Combe played oot his skin, but still this was not a given. Credit to Boydy for 2 very good goals.

Steven Whittaker.

(tu).Same happen` every fuckin` week! Wake up people!

Last game some people argue about Kenny Miller,who bring us the victory against tims.This week we are doin the same with Boyd.WHY ? Can`t we just enjoy the feeling? We are in top of the league.The team is finally playing good attacking football,we have good new signings,what more do we want ? Can we stop with this shit please ?

Steven Whittaker.

Who says im not happy? Im delighted actually.

Fair enough, Boyd got his goals but he was dreadful for the most part. As someone else pointed out, football's a team game and he wasnt the hero, nor did he bail us out.

I think the likes of Davis, Broadfoot and to an extent, Mendes deserve the credit for adding more to the performance over the whole 90 minutes.

Steven Whittaker.

Incompetence?????

You mean when Combe pulled off a world class save???

Unbelievable