Scotland or Northern Ireland

mrmytto

Ok, lets go through thid and nice and slowly.

That thread for team that one likes and indeed I admire/like those teams - is different to 'supporting' many of them, with Italy a team that I have the most of my knowledge of Internationally besides Scotland due to family.

Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things before hinting at some crazy list of teams I support with more flags that I wave than fingers I've got (tu)

Are you a fan or supporter of Italy?

"Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things (tu)" Have to laugh, i'm doing nothing of the kind, this thread is to see who people prefer. So what on earth is your problem. What ever someone says results in an argument with you people.

I'd say support Italy to some extent, yes. Proud to be part-Italian. Got a problem with that?

:rolleyes:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by him before.

Yup, they welcome one ex-tim with open arms so why not welcome a whole team of ex-tims with open arms? Same thing really.

If they really support Miller then they should get 'Miller 18' on the back of their Rangers top. It's not going to happen is it? (when i was in JJB earlier today i saw a pre-printed shirt with 'Miller 18' on the back hanging up in the Rangers section!!!! The person who done that needs shot IMO)

King Kenny in yer sig for ? you need shot so you do .

:lol: you couldn't make it up!

Eh?

Out of interest how much part italian are you mate? :)

He eats pasta once a week :shifty:

:lol: IM part italian too! :craphead:

(Kidding boab :P )

Eh?

Mum's family are traditionally Scottish-Italian in looks and ways :) Fish Shops, Cafes - I called my Mum's Gran 'Nonna'

Ah right cool (tu) You good at cooking italian food then? :P

Eh?

He eats pasta once a week :shifty:

:lol: IM part italian too! :craphead:

(Kidding boab :P )

Eh?

Mum's family are traditionally Scottish-Italian in looks and ways :) Fish Shops, Cafes - I called my Mum's Gran 'Nonna'

Ah right cool (tu) You good at cooking italian food then? :P

I'm ok at Pasta but my Mum makes her own Sauce (sorry, sugo) for my Pasta and she makes superb Lasagne!

Also, mrmytto, having now read this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you are the most offended person this side of the east end. Everything someone says to you, you take as a dig and then come across as defencive and hostile. You really need to chill.

(tu)

You need to learn how to handle yourself son, and don't get angry because people disagree with you.

I'm not an ageist, but I can tell you're a young boy going by your rational, opinions and justification. Younger than 15 maybe?

It's not meant to be an offensive comment, this is a part of growing up.

I hope you're just an over zealous wee boy who heard a few loyalist songs and decided to support N.Ireland.

I don't see the logic, you used the excuse that N.Ireland are a British team, I'm sure I seen that, so I guess Scotland aren't a British country or British team then?

I like N.Ireland and would support them in front of any team, except Scotland of course.

wouldn't want you to think everyone is ganging up on you but the reasons are pathetic tbh. Did you support N.I when Lennon played for them ?

It's Scotland for me no matter how many Celtic players play for them

Definitely Scotland and to not want to see Scotland win as at this exact moment in time there are more Celtic than Rangers players playing is pretty sad and very petty

What about in 6 months if we had a fit Fergie and Thomson in midfield, AMac in goals and Boyd/Miller up front, would you wish to see them winning ? Or would you stay on the tims boat and support a country which isnt your own?

Scotland as...um...eh...um...I'm Scottish! :lol:

I was saying that on msn to him. He supports N.I because of there links with Rangers :rolleyes:

Not a fan of national football , Scotland for me though.

And we slate Celtic fans for doing the same :lol:doh

What were the other reasons?

1 - They are a British team and i'd rather support them than Scotland or England. ( I didn't say this on msn)

2 - The Scotland team is full of tims so i won't support them. (tu)

There's plenty of tims in the NI team :lol:

Definitely Scotland and to not want to see Scotland win as at this exact moment in time there are more Celtic than Rangers players playing is pretty sad and very petty

What about in 6 months if we had a fit Fergie and Thomson in midfield, AMac in goals and Boyd/Miller up front, would you wish to see them winning ? Or would you stay on the tims boat and support a country which isnt your own?

exactly mate (tu)

exactly mate (tu)

Well mate, i'd cross that bridge as i come to it. I'm not a fan of international football, just have a slight soft spot for N.I.

I'd like to see A.M in goals, but, i don't think that would be enough to covert me to be a Scotland supporter. (tu)