Where are we lacking the most on the pitch?

Canadaready

well i am slightly concerned about the lack of quality cover at centre back. We have people who can play there but they are not as good as our current pairing. We lack width in the games i have seen this season so i think we could be doing with a winger. Beasley could be that player but he looked awful on saturday. Davis has done well on the right but again hes not an out and out winger and tends to cut inside although there are promising signs of a good understanding developing between him and broadfoot overlapping so its mainly the left side we need to sort out imo.

well i am slightly concerned about the lack of quality cover at centre back. We have people who can play there but they are not as good as our current pairing. We lack width in the games i have seen this season so i think we could be doing with a winger. Beasley could be that player but he looked awful on saturday. Davis has done well on the right but again hes not an out and out winger and tends to cut inside although there are promising signs of a good understanding developing between him and broadfoot overlapping so its mainly the left side we need to sort out imo.

Share your concerns mate. Tell you what, that Austrailian bloke that plays at center half looked a solid player. Rangers should monitor him closely and consider a bid in January time.

I am concerned for RB.

With Whittaker being left out in the cold & only Broadfoot there as a regular, we need a more attacking option.

Would be nice to have cover for CB too ... if Bougherra gets injured, who will step in.

Share your concerns mate. Tell you what, that Austrailian bloke that plays at center half looked a solid player. Rangers should monitor him closely and consider a bid in January time.

Just a thought,with Hemdani looking like he's the odd man out in mid-field,and we are still paying him the big bucks,why not let him have a run of games

in the reserves at CB? he used to make the woeful Rodreguez look like a pretty good player when they were partnered together.I think he may just

be an excellent partner for his countryman Bougherra. :unsure:

Right back? Center back? On the wings?

I am interested in hearing what people are thinking.

I would say we are lacking quality at RB the most. Although Broadfoot is doing a decent job out there at the moment, its not his natural position (he looks a bit clumsy coming forward). At centre back we have a couple of players who could fill in if Bougherra or Weir get injured (Broadfoot/Edu possibly). On the wings we already have 2 decent players in Arron and Burke (who I thought had a decent game for the reserves). We also have Novo, Beadsley, Naysmith and possibly Davis who can play on the wings.

If we had money to spend in January would like to see us buy a striker with a bit of mobility that can take the ball into feet and hold it up properly. A centre back and right back aswell. Big Kirk having a purple patch the now but long term he probably not the answer, IMO.

I'd go with RB being the priority area - if Smith feels playing Broadfoot out of position is our current best option then he clearly doesn't think Whittaker is going to make it. I think Kirk's made a decent fist of it, but ultimately we will need a proper RB.

Second priority depends on whether Lafferty is a success. If he isn't, he really need a decent centre forward.

For me it's defence. We need cover for wing backs and a centre half. i'm willing to wait till half the season is done to see if our strikers are up to anything after a good half season to settle in.

We only have Papac at LB really. Definitely need cover there.

Would like to see a CB brought in - although perhaps a fully fit (if that's possible!) Webster will return in January?

Depending on the formation we play when Ferguson comes back, we may need a LM too.

We have plenty of strikers but I'd like a quality replacement for Cousin - and to get rid of JCD.

I am concerned for RB.

With Whittaker being left out in the cold & only Broadfoot there as a regular, we need a more attacking option.

Would be nice to have cover for CB too ... if Bougherra gets injured, who will step in.

Broadfoot, Dailly or Hemdani. Even Papac assuming we could get Stevie Smith back from injury to cover left back.