***Rangersmedia FC***

bluenose_72

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was trying to say a few times last night but people kept pressing start...

If you are not a defender or an any person, try not to press circle... as if you are a striker, and there is someone as a centre back and 2 other anys controlling a defender or 2... if you press circle, you end up bringing other players out of position, we lost a few goals last night because players uncontrolled players got dragged out

What I was trying to say a few times last night but people kept pressing start...

If you are not a defender or an any person, try not to press circle... as if you are a striker, and there is someone as a centre back and 2 other anys controlling a defender or 2... if you press circle, you end up bringing other players out of position, we lost a few goals last night because players uncontrolled players got dragged out

Should make a tips section put this in it.

Still need another member? Signed up earlier for it but because of life basically I've not been able to get online with it but played a few online games and i'm fairly competent in any position if you need a versatile player. Also got a headset

Still need another member? Signed up earlier for it but because of life basically I've not been able to get online with it but played a few online games and i'm fairly competent in any position if you need a versatile player. Also got a headset

Bluenose or Eck will invite you mate (tu)