***Rangersmedia FC***

bluenose_72

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to bluenose, my brother was playing FIFA when you messaged me the other day, he just ignores any messages I get.

I'll be on later tonight (if I get tutorial work finished).

Make him his own account. I did that with my 2 brothers as my wee bro was playing COD4 with his mates and fucking up my stats. :lol:

Apologies to bluenose, my brother was playing FIFA when you messaged me the other day, he just ignores any messages I get.

I'll be on later tonight (if I get tutorial work finished).

Make him his own account. I did that with my 2 brothers as my wee bro was playing COD4 with his mates and fucking up my stats. :lol:

Good point!! :lol:

Is there a way to arrange a game against a certain team? The Huddleboard is up to 13 players would love gie that mob a doing. For FlippinEck and Bluenose_72 if you can do this, they have spelt their name t e h Huddleboard :lol: Thick Micks.

It won't let me write t e h without the spaces without changing it to the.

My mate would like to join the club , can we just sign him up or will i get him to join the forum?

As long as he is a Rangers fan get him signed! :lol: I invited RFC2007 's (no you obviously) mate today simply because he was a Gers fan. Obviously if he is pish he will be chucked :harhar:

All i do on 10 v 10 is pass it straight away and try not to lose the ball :lol:

That's what we should ALL be doing.

Sometimes you hit pass but stupid delay stops you end up robbed and heading off in the wrong way without the ball.

Sometimes you hit pass but stupid delay stops you end up robbed and heading off in the wrong way without the ball.

Lag is an issue on 10v10

When you move from it to playing offline the game speeds up x100

Lag is an issue on 10v10

When you move from it to playing offline the game speeds up x100

Getting randomly DC'd is also an issue :anguish::(