Another bear dead...

bluenose4life

RIP.

Note: before knowing some of the details like how he died or what the murder actually had involved etc I sent a mate the following because the news of his death had got me thinking. Although I could correct certain bits now I'll just leave it because I believe my basic instincts (compassionate) were valid enough etc.

###

Maybe I'm being bleeding heart etc - and he was allegedly a murderer - BUT - as far as Manchester goes - the photos seemed to show him trying to back away from Police/dogs - he even had his hands up I think - and then the dog got tore into him - so - strictly speaking - he didn't necessarily do anything wrong in Manchester - was just wrong place/wrong time - corned by Police/dogs and then put down by biting alsatian... And his crime - murder - was years before - for all we know he had reformed and/or it was self defence or whatever...

Yet this guy is put all over the papers - baldy fat thuggish looking man in rangers top put on his arse by a Police dog - oh how the country laughed at him - even though we never saw any sign that he had been involved in rioting/fighting etc - and then it is justified by press further when it was discovered he had murdered years before - I dunno - you can imagine the guy was maybe just an ugly football fan - who may have reformed - who may have suffered repentance for his crime years ago - but who was made into a kind of thug poster boy for Manchester riots etc - maybe the poor bastard couldn't take it anymore - and that photo and all the abuse/mockery he got for being bitten - maybe it was all too much for him - maybe he wept alone in his flat unable to go on - maybe he killed himself or something out of despair...

I dunno. We know him because of those photos and all we can say about any supposed guilt in the photos is he maybe looks ugly/thuggish but he doesn't seem to be fighting/rioting more like backing away from Police - maybe that photo etc was unjust and harsh on the man - maybe it contributed to his end - but whatever now he is dead and gone and forsaken - and maybe - just maybe - the world was unkind to that guy....

Excellent post mate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

I dunno how the paper guys can get through their lives without their conscience bothering them, but it takes all sorts I suppose. His previous behaviour didn't give that copper any right to treat him as an animal...how they must hate us, really hate us.

If what has been posted is true, his poor father...a prick of a son in law, an unhappy daughter and now a dead son. Condolences.

The article states that he had been preparing for a charity run in aid of Yorkhill Hospital, so it seems as his dad says that he was sorting himself out.

I am not condoning his actions, but who knows how any of us would react if someone close to us was abused, and we don't know all the facts.

I feel for his dad.

There's a story in the Sun of footballer Kevin Harper escaping a jail sentence after admitting beating up a woman but it's only a tiny piece because it's not connected to RFC.

RIP. This lad definitely got character assassinated by the press, as someone has already posted - his sister was getting shite off her hubby and whilst i'm not saying killing the guy is right, maybe it was just a bit of 'sorting out' that went too far.

Please guys, don't bother going to KDS or the HB to look what they're saying about this lad, and even if you do - don't post it on here.

We know what they're going to say, so f*ck them and don't give their disgusting vitriol any further publicity.

WATP.

Just a word of caution on this. According to court reports in the press, the guy he murdered was preventing him from getting in the house as we hunting for drugs and the sister was protecting her husband rather than her brother. Unless people know the real facts, the claims of abuse should be stopped as the murdered guy may deserve some respect. (tu)

Just a word of caution on this. According to court reports in the press, the guy he murdered was preventing him from getting in the house as we hunting for drugs and the sister was protecting her husband rather than her brother. Unless people know the real facts, the claims of abuse should be stopped as the murdered guy may deserve some respect. (tu)

Fair enough mate, i didn't know the facts so i stand corrected.

I would say though, that he served his time and as far as the GMP hound incident, he looked pretty submissive to me :)

(tu)

but the press twist everything - we wont, dont and never will know the facts to why he murdered

Please guys, don't bother going to KDS or the HB to look what they're saying about this lad, and even if you do - don't post it on here.

Difference is, they are pure scum on KDS / HB. Ive never been there, however as we know with the nacho ira threads etc... that have been reported, it says it all.

but the press twist everything - we wont, dont and never will know the facts to why he murdered

Absolutely mate, hence me asking for caution when posting unfounded accusations about the deceased brother in law. (tu)

Absolutely mate, hence me asking for caution when posting unfounded accusations about the deceased brother in law. (tu)

aye know what u mean. We can only go on the facts we have infront - but tbh its none of our business why he done what he done. HE had his reasons at the time, be them bad or good ones. Just shockin on how the press are reporting on this

Was well documented how i felt after Manchester about this man as WVB and Weinbear will tell you but when i picked up the newspaper this morning i did feel genuinly sorry for this fella and his dad. Nobody deserves to die at that young age as he had served his time for the crime he commited, 17-39 jail only to die a year later. Terrible waste, sad very sad.

Was well documented how i felt after Manchester about this man as WVB and Weinbear will tell you but when i picked up the newspaper this morning i did feel genuinly sorry for this fella and his dad. Nobody deserves to die at that young age as he had served his time for the crime he commited, 17-39 jail only to die a year later. Terrible waste, sad very sad.

(tu)

He may not be a loss to some of us, but his dad and relatives will miss him. So my sympathy goes to his family and friends.

Oh by the way, I do feel the guy was unjustly viewed by the media and portrayed in a bad light.

But that does not matter anymore, the guy is gone. May he rest peacefully.