Broadfoot

gsa

oh fuck off gsa - uve miss - spelt yer benefit anaw, its JSA (job seekers allowance, not gobs seekers allowance) - anwyay, uve done nothing but slate EVERY single one of our players since u joined and its a fuckin joke.

Boyd, Ferguson, Broadfoot, and more....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i think this gsa characters opinion at times is a load of sh*te , it doesnt mean he is a tim

Nah, i agree doesnt mean he is a tim - he could be a bear but tbh, his opinions are of one that you would assosiate with a tim.

Slags every player at the club - no praise for many, actually no prise for ANY

kirk broadfoot being rewarded with a new contract is nothing short of a joke and shows how much of mess walter will leave us in. again. just as advocaat had to rid us of all smiths scottish 'tryer's' in 98 the next manager will have to do the same with the likes of broadfoot. let's not kid ourselves on he's any sort of a footballer. is not giving away possession every time you touch the ball or giving away needless penalties an indication of good performance?

the only improvement he has made has been from really shit to shit. im disgusted these are our standards now.

You are an play nice. Theres no other way of putting it. Are you Aiden McGeady by any chance?

He's another Sasa Papac.

Sasa was slated week after week and now he's a fans favourite. As was Hutton if my memory serves me right.

Kirk works hard and plays for the jersey which i'm sure every Rangers fan themselves would do. He's played every game this season and the majority last season so i'm sure the wage rise is written in his contract after a number of games has been reached.

It's just a season sooner than everyone expected.

Good work Kirky!!

Although i think this gsa characters opinion at times is a load of sh*te , it doesnt mean he is a tim

Nah, i agree doesnt mean he is a tim - he could be a bear but tbh, his opinions are of one that you would assosiate with a tim.

Slags every player at the club - no praise for many, actually no prise for ANY

Aye, he's not exactly an optimist is he, Mr gsa.

I'm a fan of Capt Kirk.

From a reasonable centre half at St Pish, to a goal-scoring internationalist, euro-finalist and permanent fixture in the current Ranger side. His career has been all about improvement- all down to his personal diligence and hard work.

I know he's not yet the finished article - but if the bold Kirk continues to improve then he may well become a very decent player for us.

I'll admit, I never used to be one of Broadfoot's biggest fans. But I really do think he has improved alot, and will continue to keep improving. The wee guy is growing on me (tu)

Although, I'll admit sometimes he does give the ball away really badly, but some of his crosses into the box are great :D

kirk broadfoot being rewarded with a new contract is nothing short of a joke and shows how much of mess walter will leave us in. again. just as advocaat had to rid us of all smiths scottish 'tryer's' in 98 the next manager will have to do the same with the likes of broadfoot. let's not kid ourselves on he's any sort of a footballer. is not giving away possession every time you touch the ball or giving away needless penalties an indication of good performance?

the only improvement he has made has been from really shit to shit. im disgusted these are our standards now.

:huh:

Which Scottish triers did Dick "rid us of"?

Kirk also isn't "shit". He's not a world beater but he's a decent player.

Big Kirk is an honest big man. Never hides and certainly not scared of the hardcore Rangers fans who never wanted to give him a chance. Playing at right back, which is new to him, has been a doddle for the big defender. Deserves his thousands a week!!!

Are you taking the piss...

Broadfoot is the only player to start ever game this season and behind Davis and maybe Miller has been our best player!

Hes not the best football on the planet everyone can see that but he is a good defender and when he filled in at CB he was better than Weir!!

I would much rather see Broadfoot playing CB every week than big dodgy davie!

I'll bite.

Broadfoot has been one of our most consistent performers from the beginning of this season.

1) He does not give possession away very often, nevermind all the time as you imply.

2) He does not give away "needless" penalties. Not any more than any other defender.

3) As for not being a footballer? He tirelessly runs up and down the wing and crosses ACCURATE balls into the box.

Not only is he being played out of his natural position, he is turning into one of the best right backs in the country, so much so he had an international call up!

Doing pretty well for not being "any sort of a footballer" ehh?

He deserves the new deal in my opinion, but it is just a shame some of the other squad members do not follow his lead by getting head down, getting fit and improving their overall game, now that is the real "joke".

(tu)

Well said!

Met Adam Owen a few weeks back and he said that Broadfoot id the fittest player at Ibrox ahead of him!

Always putting in extra sessions as he felt he didnt have the legs to run up and down the line all game but he has got himself much fitter for his new role and it is doing him the world of good!!

The guy deserves his new deal. He has shown total dedication to Rangers, has been constantly improving his game, is obviously listening and doing what the coaches teach him. His dedication to his career is shown in the fact that during the close season he hired a personal trainer to help work on his fitness so that his game would improve this season. How many lazy players with more natural talent would have done this?? (Boyd???) Nope just reward for his efforts in my eyes.

Remember how bad Mo Ross was at RB or for a while how bad Hutton and Ricksen were until they stopped drinking and concentrated on there careers.

The guy deserves his new deal. He has shown total dedication to Rangers, has been constantly improving his game, is obviously listening and doing what the coaches teach him. His dedication to his career is shown in the fact that during the close season he hired a personal trainer to help work on his fitness so that his game would improve this season. How many lazy players with more natural talent would have done this?? (Boyd???) Nope just reward for his efforts in my eyes.

Remember how bad Mo Ross was at RB or for a while how bad Hutton and Ricksen were until they stopped drinking and concentrated on there careers.

Ricksen stopped drinking?! :craphead:

Ricksen stopped drinking?! :craphead:

Yea for 30 seconds to put fireworks through Alan Thompsons letterbox then started again :beer1:

I'll bite.

Broadfoot has been one of our most consistent performers from the beginning of this season.

1) He does not give possession away very often, nevermind all the time as you imply.

2) He does not give away "needless" penalties. Not any more than any other defender.

3) As for not being a footballer? He tirelessly runs up and down the wing and crosses ACCURATE balls into the box.

Not only is he being played out of his natural position, he is turning into one of the best right backs in the country, so much so he had an international call up!

Doing pretty well for not being "any sort of a footballer" ehh?

He deserves the new deal in my opinion, but it is just a shame some of the other squad members do not follow his lead by getting head down, getting fit and improving their overall game, now that is the real "joke".

(tu)

Walter has tension in his anus...the last time he jumped the gun with a player who was 'dramatically improving' was....wait for it....CHARLIE ADAM!!!

not only that, he gave him a fuckin FIVE YEAR DEAL!!!!!!! we'll never get rid of the fucker now!

should learn from his mistakes.

yes, Prodfoot has made big improvements but i cant believe we are settling for him as our 1st choice RB, instead of replacing Hutton properly.