Broadfoot

gsa

Walter has tension in his anus...the last time he jumped the gun with a player who was 'dramatically improving' was....wait for it....CHARLIE ADAM!!!

not only that, he gave him a fuckin FIVE YEAR DEAL!!!!!!! we'll never get rid of the fucker now!

should learn from his mistakes.

yes, Prodfoot has made big improvements but i cant believe we are settling for him as our 1st choice RB, instead of replacing Hutton properly.

me view exactly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a forum for grown-ups? i am allowed an opinion. i've got good things to say about mendez, thomson, davis, beasley, nacho, miller (as a player), papac, whittiker etc etc etc. if you guys feel that supporting the club means you hero worship everyone who pulls ona blue shirt fair enough. i don't.

smith is making a mess of it again, why is he giving long term deals to people like adam and clubfoot? if he insists on keeping no-hopers then he should only give them 1 or 2 year deals so they at least have to earn their next contract.

could someone also explain the 'honest' thing? kirks ball control is non existent, he's slow and he's reckles but damn you all he will never utter an untruth when he crosses the white line..

oh fuck off gsa - uve miss - spelt yer benefit anaw, its JSA (job seekers allowance, not gobs seekers allowance) - anwyay, uve done nothing but slate EVERY single one of our players since u joined and its a fuckin joke.

Boyd, Ferguson, Broadfoot, and more....

your right i do slate fans fav krissy krissy cis boyd, broadfoot , big lee, adam and ferguson because i in one way or another pay their wages and i am allowed to express an opinion.

i will always back the players i feel deserve it.

also... i'm not sure if you realise but you have a man utd crest on your i'd..? never question my credentials as a rangers supporter whilst your promoting that.

He's another Sasa Papac.

Sasa was slated week after week and now he's a fans favourite. As was Hutton if my memory serves me right.

Kirk works hard and plays for the jersey which i'm sure every Rangers fan themselves would do. He's played every game this season and the majority last season so i'm sure the wage rise is written in his contract after a number of games has been reached.

It's just a season sooner than everyone expected.

Good work Kirky!!

Papac WAS an established International player. He was a good player before he came to Rangers although he failed to live up to the expectations under PLG. He looks more comfortable at left back, but he isnt the finished article. We should be looking for better and he should have competition.

Broadfoot is having a temporary run of form and i'm still not overly excited with his performances over the course of 90 mins. If we play a natural right winger he'd be ripped a new arsehole. Steven Davis is covering up for him. Hes not a good player and we should be looking to cash in on him and bringing in a natural right back.

Ill admit last season I thought "why is this broadfoot getting a game", but now i really feel he has proved himself as a first team regular. From what i hear he keeps himself extremely fit and always gives 100 percent on the park. he set up millers two goals against hibs, and he is still improving as a footballer.

dont get me wrong though, why he takes the throw in's Ill never know. :D

kirk broadfoot being rewarded with a new contract is nothing short of a joke and shows how much of mess walter will leave us in. again. just as advocaat had to rid us of all smiths scottish 'tryer's' in 98 the next manager will have to do the same with the likes of broadfoot. let's not kid ourselves on he's any sort of a footballer. is not giving away possession every time you touch the ball or giving away needless penalties an indication of good performance?

the only improvement he has made has been from really shit to shit. im disgusted these are our standards now.

What needless penalties??

Broadfoot IS a good player, no matter what the tims say.

He DOES run up the wing tiresley and DOES cross acurate balls, see the Scotland game where he crossed to Iwelumo when he fluffed it.

Broadfoot is shite. The team is player better this season, and so is he. It's as simple as that. If we go on a poor run of form, He will be the first player the fans bite the head off of. He is a Centre Back playing at Right Back. He looks like a Centre Back, Runs like one etc. Hutton is a right back. We need a player like Hutton there. It's as simple as that.

Bottom line is we're all looking at Broadfoot as a centre back playing right back and saying he's doin ok.

I agree with that,yes he is doing ok but he is nowhere near good enough to be a Rangers regular at right back or centre half.

He is cumbersome,he runs like Ted McMinn with st Vitus dance,1 cross in 10 is a good one but he can tackle.Therefor he can defend but can't attack worth a fuck with maybe the odd exception....

He is not a shite player he is just not a Rangers player........but i wish Kris Boyd had his attitude.

Kirk Broadfoot is at best a Rangers bench player

Bottom line is we're all looking at Broadfoot as a centre back playing right back and saying he's doin ok.

I agree with that,yes he is doing ok but he is nowhere near good enough to be a Rangers regular at right back or centre half.

He is cumbersome,he runs like Ted McMinn with st Vitus dance,1 cross in 10 is a good one but he can tackle.Therefor he can defend but can't attack worth a fuck with maybe the odd exception....

He is not a shite player he is just not a Rangers player........but i wish Kris Boyd had his attitude.

Kirk Broadfoot is at best a Rangers bench player

What he said!

If we hadn't signed Mendes, Davis & Bougherra people would still be giving him abuse and saying things like it's players like him dragging our club down.

The fans have more time and patience fro Broadfoot than they did last season simply because we actually have a few quality players now.

As a certain starter I'd like to think we could do better, but he's certainly a useful player to have around the squad.

at least the guy plays his heart out week in and week out unlike some in the team and on a lot more money :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

Since when did 'trying your heart out' become Rangers class. Can you imagine 10 years ago him getting in the team? No, there would have been an outcry, i mean he comes across as a good guy but he's definitely not Rangers material. Thats not saying he's not the only one, but thats a different story.

Another thing, to the people who say he's a better defender than Hutton - no, no he's not. Hutton had everyone in his back pocket he played against, which allowed our right-mid to move forward with confidence. Now when we play against a good team, it was taking Broadfoot and Davis to mark the left winger(throughout the second half of Europe).

Yeah he'll do just now, but in 4-5 years time, do you still want him being our RB?

this has been a slight improvement but more than anything it shoes just how bad he was last year. his first half performane v fiorentina was the worst display by a pro footballer i haver ever seen. you just don't lose that lack of quality. whittiker should have been given the opportunities at right back that broadfoot has, if he was we would have a replacement for hutton now.

They don't let you watch many games in there, do they? :rolleyes:

kirk broadfoot being rewarded with a new contract is nothing short of a joke and shows how much of mess walter will leave us in. again. just as advocaat had to rid us of all smiths scottish 'tryer's' in 98 the next manager will have to do the same with the likes of broadfoot. let's not kid ourselves on he's any sort of a footballer. is not giving away possession every time you touch the ball or giving away needless penalties an indication of good performance?

the only improvement he has made has been from really shit to shit. im disgusted these are our standards now.

I'll bite.

Broadfoot has been one of our most consistent performers from the beginning of this season.

1) He does not give possession away very often, nevermind all the time as you imply.

2) He does not give away "needless" penalties. Not any more than any other defender.

3) As for not being a footballer? He tirelessly runs up and down the wing and crosses ACCURATE balls into the box.

Not only is he being played out of his natural position, he is turning into one of the best right backs in the country, so much so he had an international call up!

Doing pretty well for not being "any sort of a footballer" ehh?

He deserves the new deal in my opinion, but it is just a shame some of the other squad members do not follow his lead by getting head down, getting fit and improving their overall game, now that is the real "joke".

(tu) (tu) (tu)