***The Official Football Manager 2009 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah haha has it fuck froze, left it sittin for 5 minutes and we're back

happened to me also, i was in the middle of a save thought fuck sake left it for 15 minutes and it came back again. was well chuffed as had just played through the pre-season.

I've got a great Rangers side now.

Asenjo, Suchy, Rat, Ferreira, Defour, Diaby, Davis, Ziani, Fleck, Carlos Eduardo, Defoe, Almeida etc and I'm in my 3rd season.

A struggling Palermo (3rd from bottom of Serie A) have offered me a job.

What do you think?

Asenjo, Suchy, Rat, Ferreira, Defour, Diaby, Davis, Ziani, Fleck, Carlos Eduardo, Defoe, Almeida etc and I'm in my 3rd season.

What do you think?

i got offered the Man city job with 136M to play with but i turned them down you should do the same wait for something better.

my Gers team at start of 3rd season,

Mcgregor,Monzon,Rodwell,Papapobolopodous( fuck knows how to spell),Martini,Mata,Bounonatte,Oscar,Ninis,Marquinhos,Texeira as my starting 11

still got 30M to spend also but i think i'll keep hold of that for now.

only Rangers players left in 1st team are: Mcgregor,Whittaker,Bougherra,Davis, Lafferty and Naismith.

And only davis,Lafferty and Mcgregor get regular games.

I am the Wenger of champ. 12 u nder 21's in my start up.

Best buy for me.. Steven Fletcher.. 45 goals in 47 games. 3.2mil

Second best was Marquinhos.. 13mil.. boys just turned 20 and is outstanding. 33 assists, 28 goals for a striker alongside fletcher, and was injured for 4 months.

Have only won both domestic cups twice tho. This is my season, gonna romp it.

Steven Fletcher and Daniel Sturridge are excellent for Rangers in my game. Got Fletcher for 2.5 Million at the start of the first season and got Sturridge for free at the start of the second season. Boyd is a decent backup as he scores a few goals too! Charlie Adam on the left wing is suprisingly good and is usually my third top goal scorer.

What do you think?

i got offered the Man city job with 136M to play with but i turned them down you should do the same wait for something better.

my Gers team at start of 3rd season,

Mcgregor,Monzon,Rodwell,Papapobolopodous( fuck knows how to spell),Martini,Mata,Bounonatte,Oscar,Ninis,Marquinhos,Texeira as my starting 11

still got 30M to spend also but i think i'll keep hold of that for now.

only Rangers players left in 1st team are: Mcgregor,Whittaker,Bougherra,Davis, Lafferty and Naismith.

And only davis,Lafferty and Mcgregor get regular games.

cracking prospect

Started a new game, got bored with winning everything.....So i put the Oldfirm in the English Premiership for Hull and Stoke :craphead:

Also in Pre game Editor/Awards, there a World Manager of the Year Awards un-activated so i re-activated it (tu)

Should be good i'll keep you posted how i get on :rangers:

Sell davis? i sold barry, he never hit it off after his injury, I got £17Million for Davis at the end of the season, davis was far better, i never played him though as much as Mendes/Thomson

Finally someone else got crazy money for Davis! You all questioned me ;)

Started a new game, got bored with winning everything.....So i put the Oldfirm in the English Premiership for Hull and Stoke :craphead:

Also in Pre game Editor/Awards, there a World Manager of the Year Awards un-activated so i re-activated it (tu)

how do u go about editin it

rather than using the shortcut go into start menu-si games-editor-load editor and your in.

rather than using the shortcut go into start menu-si games-editor-load editor and your in.

sorry not got a clue what that means haha could u dumb it down for athick bastard like me ha ha

I've just sold one of my reserves to AC for £10m :blink:

It was a Czech newgen, amazing stats at 19 but never really cut it. Valued at £2m and offered for a laugh at £10m, but Milan bit and offered it.

Hope this doesn't come back to beast me on the nuts.

does it reboot fernando? might be overheatting or a problem with ur gfx drivers or card.

just completely switches off mate, only when playing champ man though. fucking annoying as it means i can only play in like 15 minute spells!ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Sounds like overheating or underpower, as Jama says. What make is your GPU?

Quick question lol. Didnt want to start a new thread so.. How come when you offer a player to people most teams pay in installments.?

As the seller you look a bit desp to get rid of the player so they are not going to fork loads out up front, they sense your desparation and pray on the fact you want rid of the loser!