RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Real play Barca the first time, its going to be 10-8 or something like that.

the way Real Madrid are shipping goals - Barcalona will have them for dinner - it will be one not to be missed.

that real madrid game last night beggered belief for me but im no complaining - they got my treble up :bouncy:

What was the Mallorca score? Whens the first El Classico BTW?

They drew 3-3 with Bilbao. The first El Classico match is on the 14th of December, taking place at the Camp Nou.

About all I can hope from Mallorca these days is that we don't get relegated, keep bringing through players that we can punt for a profit nad keep causing the odd shock!

I have no affinity for Barca or Realmadrid, but one of my mates is a huuuuuuuuuge Barca fan so always support Real just to see him lose it.

11 Nov 20:00 Real Madrid vs Real Union

12 Nov 20:00 Barcelona vs Benidorm

13 Nov 20:30 Sevilla vs Ponferradina

What's the score with the Copa Del-Rey do the likes of Real , Seville and Barca send out there full first team's or do they do an Arsenal and send out the boys.

There isnt much value in betting the win but i was thinking of betting on each game to have more than 2.5 goals.

Real Madrid out of the Spanish cup losing on away goals after 6-6 aggregate with 3rd division side Real Union.

Fucking pathetic defenders. Absolute garbage, how some of that lot plays for Real Madrid I have no idea

Real Madrid out of the Spanish cup losing on away goals after 6-6 aggregate with 3rd division side Real Union.

Fucking pathetic defenders. Absolute garbage, how some of that lot plays for Real Madrid I have no idea

they are unreal at times - they cannae defend for fuck <_<

Just noticed that score there :lol:

TMWWBK will be plotting a suicide attempt as we speak!

Real have went totally off the boil in the last month.

Yikes...I bet most Real fans would kill to have Fabio back at the helm engineering 1-0 victories. How they ship that many goals to a 3rd division side is crazy.