Here's my perfect midfield !

BLUEDIGNITY

Davis, Ferguson, Mendes and Thomson, Just came into my mind there so I though Id share it with you ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

No Chris Burke?? :harhar:

Hopefully when this 4 are firmly 1st choice the bhurkey bhoy will be at burnley with his uncle oweny or some other foreign outpost peddling his 3rd rate wares ! ;):sherlock:

____Ferguson_____Mendes_____Thomson_____

______ Davis_____________Lafferty________

-----------------------Misser---------------------------

Although this would only work if we had wing backs who could support the attack as well.

If Spurs go tits up could we get Hutton back?

:D

Anyone considered a 3-5-2 with a midfield of Davis, Mendes, Thomson (sitting), Ferguson and Novo? Broadfoot, Bougherra and Papac at the back and Boydy and Miller up front. I'd love to see that being tried.

Although this would only work if we had wing backs who could support the attack as well.

You never know, we just might but old KB not adverse to pushing forward neither is Papac, don't think Wattie encourages them to do this enough tho ! :sherlock:

---------------Mcgregor-------------

Broadfoot--Weir---Magic----Papac

--------------Thomson--------------

------Davis------------Mendes-----

Novo---------Lafferty------Beasley

I'd give that lineup a try.

In January find replacements for Broadfoot and Weir and stick Aarron in place of Novo and Fergie in place of Thommo and you have a team

You never know, we just might but old KB not adverse to pushing forward neither is Papac, don't think Wattie encourages them to do this enough tho ! :sherlock:

Well who could forget Kirks skinning of McGayday in the last old firm game? :mutley:

---------------Mcgregor-------------

Broadfoot--Weir---Magic----Papac

--------------Thomson--------------

------Davis------------Mendes-----

Novo---------Lafferty------Beasley

I'd give that lineup a try.

In January find replacements for Broadfoot and Weir and stick Aarron in place of Novo and Fergie in place of Thommo and you have a team

If he plays like he did last season I wouldn't have Fergie in the team. If Fleck was to ever break into the first team he could replace Beasley, or at least provide some competition. Same with Aaron.

Davis, Ferguson, Mendes and Thomson, Just came into my mind there so I though Id share it with you ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

No Chris Burke?? :harhar:

Hopefully when this 4 are firmly 1st choice the bhurkey bhoy will be at burnley with his uncle oweny or some other foreign outpost peddling his 3rd rate wares ! ;):sherlock:

What BS, in the 2 BS posts.

My thoughts exactly,would work perfect with two Hutton type full backs. (tu)