Nintendo DS

Crookstonranger184

http://www.nds-roms.com/?act=NDS1

Watch out for these symbols next to the games.

---[REGIONS and LANGUAGES GUIDE]----

- (U) = USA (English)

- (E) = Europe (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Netherlands)

- (J) = Japan (Japanese)

- (I) = Italy (Italian)

- (S) = Spain (Spanish)

- (K) = Korea (Korean)

- (H) = Netherlands (Dutch)

- (G) = Germany (German)

Can anyone recommend sites to use for downloading games onto a Nintendo DS?

Thanks

:rangers:

Download ONTO a ds?..i thought you could only download them into a pc.

Nah you get them onto a DS :P well via a flash card or onto a copyable DS cartridge :)

Can anyone recommend sites to use for downloading games onto a Nintendo DS?

Thanks

:rangers:

Download ONTO a ds?..i thought you could only download them into a pc.

Nah you get them onto a DS :P well via a flash card or onto a copyable DS cartridge :)

Cool. Flash card..flash drive???

GBA (or 'slot 2' games in naughty, evil DS piracy terminology) won't work on a DS flashcard, as GBA stuff just physically can't be executed from slot 1. However you can buy GBA flashcards that work fine :).

Best one to go for at the moment is apparently the CycloDS, although the DSTT is also fine and dirt cheap. We're talking less than a tenner for the card here. Plus you'll have to get a transflash, or MicroSD card. These'll be about £12 or something to 2gb which is more than enough. Plus you can watch video and mp3s and stuff if you want.

By the way mods, these cards aren't illegal, you can get them from Amazon :)

My friend at work got his cards from http://www.consoleup.com/shop/index.php

You can get the MicroSD from anywhere really, i think Play is good for them, pricewise.

EDIT: looks like consoleup do bundles with MicroSD cards on there. I'd steer away from these as you'll probably get one for the same price or cheaper from play, plus it'll be a guaranteed brand-name one as opposed to taking your chances with the quality of the memory card in the bundle :)

Best one to go for at the moment is apparently the CycoDS, although the DSTT is also fine and dirt cheap. We're talking less than a tenner for the card here. Plus you'll have to get a transflash, or MicroSD card. These'll be about £12 or something to 2gb which is more than enough. Plus you can watch video and mp3s and stuff if you want.

By the way mods, these cards aren't illegal, you can get them from Amazon :)

My friend at work got his cards from http://www.consoleup.com/shop/index.php

You can get the MicroSD from anywhere really, i think Play is good for them, pricewise.

Cheers Bud.

so you buy one of these adapters stick in the flash card download from above site and hey presto!

Yep. it's ridiculously easy. You'll have to first drag and drop a load of firmware files you'll download from your card manufacturers website as well (it'll come with a cd as well, but it'll be out of date) but it's ridiculously cheap, easy, and it'll work with any game you want :)

so you buy one of these adapters stick in the flash card download from above site and hey presto!

Yep. it's ridiculously easy. You'll have to first drag and drop a load of firmware files you'll download from your card manufacturers website as well (it'll come with a cd as well, but it'll be out of date) but it's ridiculously cheap, easy, and it'll work with any game you want :)

quality will be ordering me this, I will be back in touch if i fail to get it working or if i do to thank you.

quality will be ordering me this, I will be back in touch if i fail to get it working or if i do to thank you.

hmm seems like i have bought a dud R4 card !!!!!

whoop whoop contacted the people from where i bought the card today and they gave me an alternate download site and the firmware was newer than i had on it before, card now works a dream and my son is now a very happy little boy with some new games. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: