Emotions at half time

CF5LOYAL

When the troops walked onto the park with heroes playing it filled me right up. makes you understand what a terrific job these people do for our country. My big mate is away with the marines to Helmand Provance so lets pray all of them stay safe.

Keep up the good work :unionflag:

it was great seeing them get the welcome home they deserve, it did bring a tear especially the fella with the crutches

but the boy who pulled out the ulster flag was class bet you he had to sneak it in.

seen a few at full time and all their familys where with them so that is good to see.

seen it on the news, the troops with union jacks and rangers scarves :D good to see them get the type of recognition they deserve. 1 of the troops said it was a dream come true for him to walk onto the pitch at ibrox :D

link?

nah sorry just seen it on bbc news

seen it on the news, the troops with union jacks and rangers scarves :D good to see them get the type of recognition they deserve. 1 of the troops said it was a dream come true for him to walk onto the pitch at ibrox :D

link?

nah sorry just seen it on bbc news

hopefully i can catch it later on

It was very emotional. Had tears in my eyes too.

Their bravery and the work they do deserves the utmost respect and recognition. The fact that they shouldn't even be serving in those countries made it all the more moving.

They are real life heros, who are led by idiots. (one of which is a certain "Dr" John Reid).

What a great reception and the whole thing would of brought a tear to a glass eye. I felt myself welling up with pride and emotion when u think of the risks these people take to safeguard us!!! :unionflag: