***Hearts v Scum***

Muff

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awful game.

IMO, without my blue tinted specs on, both Celtic goals shouldn't have stood. Watching McAnus for the first goal, it looks like he blocks and pushes the goalkeeper. Second goal was a joke. Poor defending, but a handball from Caldwell.

And the red card and penalty :lol: Looked like McDoughnut was offside to start with. And to add insult to injury it wasn't even in the box. He was fouled outside and continued running to the box.

What SPL team apart from us are going to give this pish a fucking decent game?

None - that's why we can't afford to drop stupid points as they wont either!

Sorry Lads. Couldn't do my job properly

Wore my top i've got on in my display and there was about 20 complaints which almost got me thrown out.

There IRA SONGS are a disgrace i'll be emailing the papers the news and the sfa.

I started the famine is over

and 1 potato 2 potato 3 potato 4.

also started who shagged all the bhoys.

Terrible Game Of Football never a penalty outside the box how he got sent of when lee wallace was in line with him i don't have a scooby.

Anyone see the banner unhurled in the wheatfield stand nearest the mhanks? that was mine aswell had my union jack out. Coloured in my hand red too get them back for there ira songs.

oh well better luck next time.

how pish er that hearts team they wid huv went 3rd annaw wae win the day fs!

It's That Puppet Csaba.

Said the other day that he likes the input from vlad. so obviously he still has alot of say.

I seen the pope at the game today aswell. btw he had a green beard and tri-colours robe on wanted too set the cant oan fire.

Craig i know i have no right too say this but please try use the best english u can. it's as easy as learning the alphabet.