Novo plays down Scotland cap chances

ExiledWeegie123

you know, you know, you know, you know what I mean, you know, you know

His grasp of the English language is embarrassing

Hows your spanish?

:P

Point taken

I just hate when people say "you know" 40 times in an interview

Look at Steven Gerrard's use of "Errrm".

At least the wee man uses two words. Both of which appear in the dictionary. lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jGK2EgrCzww

Mon the Novo!! :rangers:

Boyd aswell, i saw an interview on sky sports and he was like emmmm...emmmm..emmmm.

Walter should get these players public speaking skills sorted :P

Add Adam and Barry Ferguson to the list :lol:

Lol tbh Kris Boyd's scotland retirment interview popped into my mind but I decided to drag the focus away from our guys.

:unionflag:

Guest Andypendek

'The Danish welfare model is accompanied by a taxation system that is both broad based (25% VAT, not including excise, duty and tax) and with a progressive income tax model, meaning the more money that is earned, the higher income tax percentage that gets paid (minimum tax rate for adults is 42% scaling to over 60%, except for the residents of Ertholmene that escape the otherwise ubiquitous 8% healthcare tax fraction of the income taxes). Other taxes include the registration tax on private vehicles, at a rate of 180%, on top of VAT. Lately (July, 2007) this has been changed slightly in an attempt to favor more fuel efficient cars but maintaining the average taxation level more or less unchanged.'

If you want it, you've got to pay for it.

It's sort of embarrassing that half of our current British players don't speak English as well as Laudrup did.

Is that not maybe a bit unfair?

Don't Scandinavian countries have english as their 2nd language tho and the Netherlands too?

It's sort of embarrassing that half of our current British players don't speak English as well as Laudrup did.

Is that not maybe a bit unfair?

Don't Scandinavian countries have english as their 2nd language tho and the Netherlands too?

They may well do, but even then he could still speak his second language better than many current players can speak their first!

really could not give a rats ass how there grasp on the language is, As long as there doing the job on the pitch that is all that matters!!

English is one of the most difficult languages to learn even I struggle sometimes :blush:

really could not give a rats ass how there grasp on the language is, As long as there doing the job on the pitch that is all that matters!!

English is one of the most difficult languages to learn even I struggle sometimes :blush:

English is one of, if not the easiest language in the world to learn