Lee McCulloch - centre back

Muff

Guest therabbitt

Perhaps the rumours of Evans being linked to the club are not an accident.

Hopefully though the injury to Magic only served to show Walter the lack of depth in that area at the weekend. Should Magic end up injured or even transferred then McCulloch will not be good enough.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought this deserved a bump. Done the basics the right at times but he did have his usual fouls and it was embarrassing to see him clear a ball into the Govan when there was no one there.

I'd rather have Dailly, who was on the bench. Christian, as awful as he is has at least played the position for most of his career.

This is just wrong.

Credit to big Lee he didnt do much wrong today at the back and it was clear to see that it wasnt his most suited position.

(tu) He had a good game today, and did his job especially when he gave shagger a mouthful, about time somebody told that cunt he can come off his line. Now that's what I call a disaster waiting to happen. ! :sherlock:

Credit to big Lee he didnt do much wrong today at the back and it was clear to see that it wasnt his most suited position.

(tu) He had a good game today, and did his job especially when he gave shagger a mouthful, about time somebody told that cunt he can come off his line. Now that's what I call a disaster waiting to happen. ! :sherlock:

That post you replied to was from last week doh

That post you replied to was from last week doh

Who cares last week this week he hasn't put a foot wrong, unlike you ya GRASS :sherlock: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: