D Murray - 20 Years in Charge

nvager

The simple fact is we were good when the other mob were utter shite and he takes the credit for it so you could say only half of his time has been good for us and thats when they were shite

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

Crazy comment maybe but its a fact !! <_<

How is that a fact??

Because that the way I see it and it happened, if you see it differently mate thats up to you

So that makes it fact because its the way you see it???

Deary me.

Not just because thats the way I see it, thats the way it was, fact !!

If you think you can change my mind you are very wrong, fact !!

Am not trying to change your mind am just trying to get you to stop posting pish.

Oh so if you disagree it pish, who is talking pish now doh

You know and I know that your first comment was a load of pish.

I dont know its only you who thinks you know and your post are utter pish doh

I know that, fact !!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that interview with Murray on BBC radio Scotland tonight? Could be quite interesting especially given his comments on Dr Death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn,t hear tonights show and probably won,t hear tomorrow nights. But, as you say, should be interesting.

Given the contempt that John Reid is held in generally and remembering Liewells "integrity" remark,plus MON and Uefa,

plus Lennon and Hartson and Pearson, all those incidents were heard and noted.

Perhaps SDM will tear into them tomorrow night, perhaps not but one things for sure--- he carries a lot more respect and

credibility than we give him credit for. I hope he does give them a hard time. Any comments he might make will be explosive simply because he does not shoot from the lip like others do. SDM (and Rangers) are not on the floor yet.

Is that interview with Murray on BBC radio Scotland tonight? Could be quite interesting especially given his comments on Dr Death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn,t hear tonights show and probably won,t hear tomorrow nights. But, as you say, should be interesting.

Given the contempt that John Reid is held in generally and remembering Liewells "integrity" remark,plus MON and Uefa,

plus Lennon and Hartson and Pearson, all those incidents were heard and noted.

Perhaps SDM will tear into them tomorrow night, perhaps not but one things for sure--- he carries a lot more respect and

credibility than we give him credit for. I hope he does give them a hard time. Any comments he might make will be explosive simply because he does not shoot from the lip like others do. SDM (and Rangers) are not on the floor yet.

No knock-out punch from SDM just a vague statement easily addressed by Dr. Death.