D Murray - 20 Years in Charge

nvager

I dont deny it was a major part, but we still lost the league Souness et all in 1988 and of course there is always the small matter of who was heavily involved in bringing SDM to the club.

You can talk about lies, damn lies but the STATISTICS will still add up to SDM probably being the MOST SUCCESSFUL(or certainly significant) Chairman of our history when looking at League titles and trophies won, which for me is the be all and end all as a football fan (tu)

So somehow I've ended up in an argument with somebody who thinks he's great at the same time as I'm in one with somebody who thinks he's a wanker?

How tf did I manage that :craphead:

Who is correct :rolleyes:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont deny it was a major part, but we still lost the league Souness et all in 1988 and of course there is always the small matter of who was heavily involved in bringing SDM to the club.

You can talk about lies, damn lies but the STATISTICS will still add up to SDM probably being the MOST SUCCESSFUL(or certainly significant) Chairman of our history when looking at League titles and trophies won, which for me is the be all and end all as a football fan (tu)

So somehow I've ended up in an argument with somebody who thinks he's great at the same time as I'm in one with somebody who thinks he's a wanker?

Me.

Me.

Christ you are wrong again :mutley:

Me.

Christ you are wrong again :mutley:

Arguing with Manti - going to be a long day and night

:lol: :lol:

Took over a club in a shambles and will leave one in a shambles

What a wanker <_<

You still haven't explained in what way the club was a shambles when he took it over.

On the park? Off the park? Not sure what you are referring to but it I can't think in what way it was a shambles.

I dont need to explain I refer you to post 94

Do you think Im giong to go into detail what I said is adaquate <_<

The fact that Celtic won the league the previous season meant we were a shambles? I hardly think so. I believe that we were 8 points clear of celtic at the end of November 1988. We had pumped them 5-1 and were playing some great football. You describe that as a shambles?

I think that the real reason that you can't go into detail is that you are unable to come up with anything to back up your statement. ;)

The simple fact is we were good when the other mob were utter shite and he takes the credit for it so you could say only half of his time has been good for us and thats when they were shite

Fact !!!!

Rangers only won because - ahem - they were shite?

Aye, right...

The simple fact is we were good when the other mob were utter shite and he takes the credit for it so you could say only half of his time has been good for us and thats when they were shite

Fact !!!!

Aye, right...

I didnt say....only won doh

Fact !!!!

Aye, right...

Away and play semantics with someone else. You could get back to Manti for that - he's already got you dancing in ever decreasing circles.

Championships dictate the best team has won. This requires no additional qualification - and certainly not your opinion that our success was dependant on others failures. And you claimed that as fact?

Fact !!!!

Aye, right...

Away and play semantics with someone else. You could get back to Manti for that - he's already got you dancing in ever decreasing circles.

Championships dictate the best team has won. This requires no additional qualification - and certainly not your opinion that our success was dependant on others failures. And you claimed that as fact?

Im shakin in ma shoes mate :mutley:

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

Crazy comment maybe but its a fact !! <_<

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Because that the way I see it and it happened, if you see it differently mate thats up to you

Surely the answer is he is a Great Wanker (Gets Coat!!) Sorry SDM

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Because that the way I see it and it happened, if you see it differently mate thats up to you

So that makes it fact because its the way you see it???

Deary me.

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Deary me.

Not just because thats the way I see it, thats the way it was, fact !!

If you think you can change my mind you are very wrong, fact !!

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Deary me.

Am not trying to change your mind am just trying to get you to stop posting pish.

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Deary me.

Am not trying to change your mind am just trying to get you to stop posting pish.

Oh so if you disagree it pish, who is talking pish now doh

Fact !!!!

Crazy comment.

How is that a fact??

Deary me.

Oh so if you disagree it pish, who is talking pish now doh

You know and I know that your first comment was a load of pish.