D Murray - 20 Years in Charge

nvager

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDM has his critics. He is not perfect, but he gave us some damn good times.

So for me at least,

CONGRATULATIONS on your TWENTY years of Service.

Trophy and particularly League Championship wise, probably the most prolific chairman in our history. People forget that previous chairmen didnt have to deal with all the shite that goes on nowadays due to overhyped media and in particular, the World Wide Web.

Having said that, i would like to say my thanks and note that i do believe it is time for him to move on, though only if its the right person coming in. I trust him on this matter. (tu)

Oh great, i'm filled with a sense of pride knowing that Murray has been slowly destroying our club since before i was born. Fantastic news. :rolleyes:

scottish football is destroying the club what do u want DM to do theres no money in scottish football DM has put alot of money in the club over the years tell me 1 person that would buy the club the way scottish football is going he got us 9 in a row i know its the past but he gave smith a no bad amount of money this year

Thank you for the fantastic times you have given us and for turning our club round. :rangers:

and turning it back into the gutter.

What do you mean by 'the gutter'?

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Pandering to offended tims

Getting us into 70 million debt

Employing dud managers

3 going on 4 years without a league title (see above)

Bleeding Rangers dry to get his 50 million share issue back (catering contracts, free advertising for his other companys)

Failed JJB deal

Not closing loopholes in the JJB contract which means if they go bust (which they are) means theres nothing to stop Celtic FC buying the license to supply our strips

Shall I keep going?