D Murray - 20 Years in Charge

nvager

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the fantastic times you have given us and for turning our club round. :rangers:

and turning it back into the gutter.

What do you mean by 'the gutter'?

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Pandering to offended tims

Getting us into 70 million debt

Employing dud managers

3 going on 4 years without a league title (see above)

Bleeding Rangers dry to get his 50 million share issue back (catering contracts, free advertising for his other companys)

Failed JJB deal

Not closing loopholes in the JJB contract which means if they go bust (which they are) means theres nothing to stop Celtic FC buying the license to supply our strips

Shall I keep going?

I think you'll need to. There's nothing listed there that coincides with our club being 'in the gutter'.

Thank you for the fantastic times you have given us and for turning our club round. :rangers:

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Employing dud managers

Bleeding Rangers dry to get his 50 million share issue back (catering contracts, free advertising for his other companys)

Failed JJB deal

Not closing loopholes in the JJB contract which means if they go bust (which they are) means theres nothing to stop Celtic FC buying the license to supply our strips

Shall I keep going?

I think you'll need to. There's nothing listed there that coincides with our club being 'in the gutter'.

To me that's being in the gutter.

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Employing dud managers

Failed JJB deal

Shall I keep going?

1. Yes I agree with this.

2. Not so much pandering but just not sticking up for us enough.

3. Nonsense.

4. True.

5.Employed a couple but what chairman hasn't who has been there for 20 years??

6. Very true.

7 Would love to see some evidence of this.

8. Wouldn't so much say failed as we still got the money at the start.

9 Would also like to see some evidence of this.

All in all though SDM's time is up.

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Employing dud managers

Failed JJB deal

Shall I keep going?

Have to take issue with a few of them JG.

UEFA were the ones who pressed the button on the songs. SDM launched a legal defence of them but was backed into a corner when we lost the case.

Not many were complaining about the £70 million debt when we were skelping PSV at home and outplaying the likes of Parma, Bayern and PSV on their own patches with a team who have given us the best football at Ibrox in most of our lifetimes.

I cant even blame SDM for taking a chance on PLG. He was the best option and revered/wanted around Europe. PLG or WGS..... no option. some things just dont work out.

SDM does not bleed Rangers dry. Loads of myths perpetuated about office and land deals as well as amateur accounting and myths about catering contracts but none backed up with facts.

the JJB deal made perfectly good business sense. No matter what happens with JJB, Rangers will have won out of that.

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Employing dud managers

Failed JJB deal

Shall I keep going?

3. Nonsense.

4. True.

6. Very true.

3- how is it nonsense? the tims got offended at the famine song and the first thing he done was go to Strathclyde Police with a few to making singing the song "an arrestable offence" aswell as handing out leaflets and putting messages on the scoreboard.

7- why do you need evidence of that? im not making it up, it's common knowledge.

8- No. We got a lump sum at the start - the rest was agreed to be paid over a certain period of time.

9- I can't provide any at this moment

Taking away our songs

Pandering to the media

Employing dud managers

Failed JJB deal

Shall I keep going?

3. Nonsense.

4. True.

6. Very true.

3- how is it nonsense? the tims got offended at the famine song and the first thing he done was go to Strathclyde Police with a few to making singing the song "an arrestable offence" aswell as handing out leaflets and putting messages on the scoreboard.

7- why do you need evidence of that? im not making it up, it's common knowledge.

8- No. We got a lump sum at the start - the rest was agreed to be paid over a certain period of time.

9- I can't provide any at this moment

7- Common knowledge or just a myth??

As for the famine song rangers were told by Strathclyde police that anyone caught singing it would be arrested, therefore Rangers sent out messages telling the fans this. Whether you believe the papaers quotes of "rangers have approached the police" is your own opinion.

Maybole - if you think im talking in myths then ask someone who has been to one of them assosciation meetings where all the cards get put on the table. I think it's called an assosciation meeting.

Also had it confirmed by someone from Coatbridge who is a friend of Murray. I don't want to name names just incase.

And regarding the paper quotes when it came to the famine song, well yes, I believe the papers on this occassion beacuse Murray is a proven liar.

Maybole - if you think im talking in myths then ask someone who has been to one of them assosciation meetings where all the cards get put on the table. I think it's called an assosciation meeting.

Also had it confirmed by someone from Coatbridge who is a friend of Murray. I don't want to name names just incase.

And regarding the paper quotes when it came to the famine song, well yes, I believe the papers on this occassion beacuse Murray is a proven liar.

An argument with "yea ask my friend" sorry my man not realy for buying it.

An argument with "yea ask my friend" sorry my man not realy for buying it.

Im not asking you to buy what im saying.

I gave my own reasons why I think we are in the gutter (maybe an exaggeration) but the reasons Ive gave as to why we are in a bad way are all true. I know them to be true, if you don't want to believe me then fine. You don't have to - I just don't want anyone to think im a lying bastard or trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes when we all agree on one thing, he should call it a day.

Failed JJB deal

Murray doesn't own Azure, and made no money from it when he did. Azure made losses. Free advertising? He did that before the £50m share issue. Can't get too excited about that. If he's trying to get his money back, he's making a very poor job of it.

The JJB deal is a very good one financially.

Failed JJB deal

Murray doesn't own Azure, and made no money from it when he did. Azure made losses. Free advertising? He did that before the £50m share issue. If he's trying to get his money back, he's making a very poor job of it.

Azzure is in a relatives name.

Failed JJB deal

Murray doesn't own Azure, and made no money from it when he did. Azure made losses. Free advertising? He did that before the £50m share issue. If he's trying to get his money back, he's making a very poor job of it.

Azure is owned by Eliance Events Ltd, which is ultimately owned by a French catering company called Elior, which are nothing to do with Murray or any of his relatives.

Also how can the JJB deal be a good one when were are still owed money from them and if they go bust we wont see a penny of it?

Just because the club's credit control isn't up to scratch doesn't mean that the deal wasn't a good one.

Failed JJB deal

Azure is owned by Eliance Events Ltd, which is ultimately owned by a French catering company called Elior, which are nothing to do with Murray or any of his relatives.

As I said before the whole catering thing is nothing more than a myth.

Also how can the JJB deal be a good one when were are still owed money from them and if they go bust we wont see a penny of it?

What money are we owed? Where does it appear in the accounts?

Wasn't it suggested by people at the AGM that Murray was alarmed at JJB's downfall and the prospect of them going bust beacuse they still have installments to make.

Failed JJB deal

How do you know that Elior don't have anything to do with Murray? Murray spends most of his life in France and would be an easy front.

I appreciate that sounds like some sort of conspiracy theory, though.

I have a friend that works for Azure on matchday, filling the kiosks with supplies before kick off - apparently all his supervisors all anwser to someone in Azure that anwsers to Murray.

But again, I dont expect anyone to believe the old "I have a friend" line so you can stick it if you think im trying to bullshit for the sake of it.

Murray out. Bottom line.

Failed JJB deal

How do you know that Elior don't have anything to do with Murray? Murray spends most of his life in France and would be an easy front.

I have a friend that works for Azure on matchday, filling the kiosks with supplies before kick off - apparently all his supervisors all anwser to someone in Azure that anwsers to Murray.

But again, I dont expect anyone to believe the old "I have a friend" line so you can stick it if you think im trying to bullshit for the sake of it.

Murray out. Bottom line.

I was just about to post the I await "Murray stays in France comments" :craphead:

Failed JJB deal

Murray out. Bottom line.

He should leave his time is up, but a lot of people just seem to be talking shite about the things he has done. Not meaning that you are one of these people btw JG.

Failed JJB deal

Murray out. Bottom line.

He should leave his time is up, but a lot of people just seem to be talking shite about the things he has done. Not meaning that you are one of these people btw JG.

No probs (tu)

There is too many people out there who just want to jump on the bandwagon and blame him for everything.

Failed JJB deal

Murray out. Bottom line.

No probs (tu)

There is too many people out there who just want to jump on the bandwagon and blame him for everything.

Agreed.

What money are we owed? Where does it appear in the accounts?

Wasn't it suggested by people at the AGM that Murray was alarmed at JJB's downfall and the prospect of them going bust beacuse they still have installments to make.

I think this is true but it is only part of the annual £3 million which is due. Rangers banked £21 million in the first 12 months of the contract. This is in comparison to £4 million we would have made doing it on our own(based on profit the year preceding the jjb licence) (tu)