A year past, come Thursday

*Manticore*

Stuttgart was the worst trip of the year imho

To be honest I enjoyed Stuttgart more than Barcelona.

Best trips last year were Panathiniakos and Fiorentina, but I suppose the trips are really what you make them.

agreed i thought barca was the worst trip of the 10 last season

loved pana and lisbon as i stayed for 2 nights in each of these

Stuttgart was a great experience - plus the beer didn't give me a hangover! The support in the square was fantastic and was really good to mix with the locals. I was quite shocked in Manchester (my 3rd trip) because the past 2 were really good but again the behaviour of say 50 - 100 ppl put a dampner on the experience and has put me off (slightly, I may add) travelling again next season.

Aye. Barcelona is an absolute dump. Messy locals, thiefs, prostitutes, over the top arrogant police etc

I couldn't wait to get out of the place, to the honest.

I think a few people were reffering to the " fans " who made the trip..

First trip away, and how they were going on and on how they were in barca.

If i remember a thread about a year ago now.

Aye. Barcelona is an absolute dump. Messy locals, thiefs, prostitutes, over the top arrogant police etc

What annoys me is that they all joined the travel club just to get to Barcelona and they all got UEFA Cup Final ticket's out of it.

I went to everygame apart from that Zeta mob beacuse I had a passport problems and I was left sweating over a ticket. Ive been to almost 30 away trips and I've just turned 24 yet I almost missed out.

If I could join the travel club then I would, but there's a good reason for it which im not going into on an open forum.

Yea i was in that boozer, what a trip stuttgart was, think it was one of my favs.

well i couldnt have been cause i only do high class pubs and if the uddingston guys were in it must have been a working mens club :harhar:

:lol: i proberly popped in for a pish or something then lol

Yea i was in that boozer, what a trip stuttgart was, think it was one of my favs.

well i couldnt have been cause i only do high class pubs and if the uddingston guys were in it must have been a working mens club :harhar:

what are you saying the toilet on our bus isnt up to your normal standard

snobby git :mutley:

This was us and our flags in the town centre. Becks all round! :beer1:

bochumjm7.jpg

557584ltb2.jpg

(tu) nothing better than seeing the colours strung up.

Your not wrong mate, the best feeling for me on a trip is after you get off the bus and walk into the town square and you can hear the bears from miles away even though you cant see them. When you walk round the corner and see red white and blue hanging from everywhere.

Well seeing your in the mile high club :Tomcat:

The toilet is usually fucked before we reach carlisle!

What annoys me is that they all joined the travel club just to get to Barcelona and they all got UEFA Cup Final ticket's out of it.

I went to everygame apart from that Zeta mob beacuse I had a passport problems and I was left sweating over a ticket. Ive been to almost 30 away trips and I've just turned 24 yet I almost missed out.

If I could join the travel club then I would, but there's a good reason for it which im not going into on an open forum.

zeta was great john the locals were really friendly and some of the talent was amazing to watch and a pint in the most expensive pub was less than 1 euro

Well seeing your in the mile high club :Tomcat:

The toilet is usually fucked before we reach carlisle!

i earned my miles by going on the bus on many journeys in my youth now im older and grumpier they wouldnt put up with me for any further than an inverness trip

zeta was great john the locals were really friendly and some of the talent was amazing to watch and a pint in the most expensive pub was less than 1 euro

Zeta was my favourite trip last season, more for the holiday in Dubrovnik and the mentalist bus trip to Podgorica than for the footie though.