Met DaMarcus

gordov

Alright lads and lasses.

Was out in Glasgow on sat night and ran into DMB and Super Mo and must say both were top class guys. Both were of course surrounded by chicks but were more than happy to have a chat. As i was pretty battered i was unsuprisingly telling them how much we NEED the league this year and how it means more than life itself to most us.

They both said there was a huge determination in the changing room to get it and DMV said it WILL happen. No matter how much grief he may get for his wrong decision making the guy was top class and i was quite taken a back with his enthusiasm to talk to me.

Great lads

Alright lads and lasses.

Was out in Glasgow on sat night and ran into DMB and Super Mo and must say both were top class guys. Both were of course surrounded by chicks but were more than happy to have a chat. As i was pretty battered i was unsuprisingly telling them how much we NEED the league this year and how it means more than life itself to most us.

They both said there was a huge determination in the changing room to get it and DMV said it WILL happen. No matter how much grief he may get for his wrong decision making the guy was top class and i was quite taken a back with his enthusiasm to talk to me.

Great lads

Gordov, who is DMV? and judging by the last paragraph, were you still pissed when you wrote this?

:mutley:

Alright lads and lasses.

Great lads

great pair of guys I really hope they can break into the first team