We are red we are white we are Danish dynamite

Thermopylae

If they beat Aalborg, then there's a real chance they'll beat an out of sorts Villareal at Parkhead and that could put them through.

If they beat Aalborg i also think they'll go through. Villareal arent looking good at all at the moment and are there for the taking.

It'll be disastrous for us if they go through. They'll bring in a really good striker in January if they do.

If they beat Aalborg, then there's a real chance they'll beat an out of sorts Villareal at Parkhead and that could put them through.

If they beat Aalborg i also think they'll go through. Villareal arent looking good at all at the moment and are there for the taking.

It'll be disastrous for us if they go through. They'll bring in a really good striker in January if they do.

Cant see them buying another striker with McDonald , VoH , Samaras and Sheridan breaking slowly into the team . if anything they wil try and get hold of a Midfeilder or a decent Defender .

very hard one to call. Aalborg can score goals as we saw against Villareal so it could go either way.

if Man U draw with Villareal those two go through. I wonder if they will settle for that and play it out that way or both go for the group win in order to get the best draw in the next round

If Villareal lose and Celtic win the show down will be in Parkhead to get the second slot in the next round...yucky proposition

Cant see them buying another striker with McDonald , VoH , Samaras and Sheridan breaking slowly into the team . if anything they wil try and get hold of a Midfeilder or a decent Defender .

They've already been heavily linked with two strikers. Strachan seems to be getting sick of Vennegoor of Hesselink's constant injury problems.