The 'let's laugh at the tims' thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's not beat around the bush here, this is an absolutely pathetic showing from Celtic.

Whilst Aalborg arent a "pub side", they really arent very good at all. The likes of FC Midtjylland, AGF Aarhus, Odense and Vejle have all took points off them convincingly this season, their best players were no more than fringe men at their former clubs and their top goalscorer was signed from the Brazillian lower leagues. Some of their defending in the first half wasnt even SFL standard.

This away record isnt a monkey on their back, it's a gorilla. I wouldnt be surprised if tonight haunted them in a pshychological sense for European campaigns to come.

A truly ghastly result, but don't i love it. :D

Are Aalborg any better than Kaunas? I think not. Not that I'm excusing our mis-givings, you understand.

To be fair, i personally think they are much better as their back to back victorys over them proved, but that doesnt disguise just how poor they really are.

A so want to see the film footage of cheesney fighting with the home support after they scored,they just cant take it,

whats the betting all the papers will go on about is the so called penalty Scott[Petrov] McDonald didnt get.

And what about Rob McLeans face,that boy will need a suicide watch put on him tonight,am away to watch Celtic tv,s Daily Huddle phone-in and pish ma self laughing at all the sob stories fae the great unwashed...........THANK YOU GOD.

f*cking brillent lol the irony - THEYLL NEVER WIN AWAY, i kept chanting that all throught the game lol it seems to have worked. I think the tide has turned, i think thye will lose that consistancy they have in the domestic league and we will win the title thsi year WHOO HOO

Yet Kaunus put us out, so by your logic Kaunus are a better team than us? ...hmm

Not at all, for all of Aalborg's faults, they can actually play a bit of football when they settle. Kaunas are just an abomination of a side.

Both are incredibly poor sides, Kaunas just that bit more so.

Yet Kaunus put us out, so by your logic Kaunus are a better team than us? ...hmm

Not at all, for all of Aalborg's faults, they can actually play a bit of football when they settle. Kaunas are just an abomination of a side.

Both are incredibly poor sides, Kaunas just that bit more so.

Personally I thought Kaunas could play a bit of football aswell.

Anyway, that's just a side note.

Fuck you Celtic :lol:

A so want to see the film footage of cheesney fighting with the home support after they scored,they just cant take it,

whats the betting all the papers will go on about is the so called penalty Scott[Petrov] McDonald didnt get.

And what about Rob McLeans face,that boy will need a suicide watch put on him tonight,am away to watch Celtic tv,s Daily Huddle phone-in and pish ma self laughing at all the sob stories fae the great unwashed...........THANK YOU GOD.

His face was comical!!!