The 'let's laugh at the tims' thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what the funny thing is, they (celtic players, manager etc) are all saying that they played fantastic and it was their best performance yet, etc etc, yet a couple of missed chances aside, they were dire as per usual

thats what I was thinking both teams were dire

we have to get the SPL title off Celtic now

Just saw the record for Scottish teams in Europe this season. Something like - played 13, drawn 3, lost 10.

Just shows you how shite Scottish football is!

that's what struck me when my father in law saw his first SPL game on TV the other week. Not that he thought the league was worse than the EPL but that he thought it was so completely awful. He couldn't believe the players were actually professional footballers.

Its not that bad mate... we just can't compete financially with Sky throwing money at the EPL

They are are a different team without their twelth man, the slp referee's.

Naka should have had it finished for them in the first half, he showed that he can do nothing, without a dead ball situation.

It couldnt have worked out any sweeter, but now they will try & concentrate ion the slp, or will they blow that too, i can see the heads being down, and they are due a bad run in the league, well overdue. I shall be mostly betting against them in their next few games.

Ah, Clodwell, ha.

Brother and sisters, I had a vision of Clod, I saw Clod in the Hoops with his Frankenstein head, Clod who cannot run and when he hears "bolt" he puts his hands to his neck and starts twisting, Clod of the monosyllabic grunts, Clod the beloved of Little Ginger, Clod the Iscariot, Clod the Mutant in Hoops, I saw the Stump of Clod, and Hark the Stump of Clod delivered the ball into his own net, yes, yes, yes, and I wept brothers and sisters, I wept and laughed and rejoiced and was uplifted... Thank you Clod, thy will be done, with thy Clod Stump, Forever and Evermore, Amen.