David Healy

Linfield

A dud in England

He hasnt performed at club level since his decent run of form at Preston. Bear or not, he just isnt very good.

Forums are full of guys who think...

He is from Ulster he likes Rangers get him in there :mutley:

They really do need to get a grip of themselves

His international record shows he can score goals in 'big' games.

His club record is poor by comparison but I would never discount a player with his international record.

Anyone who has a hat-trick against Casillas and Spain is welcome at Ibrox anytime.

Similar to the Boyd situation in that the manager, coaches and players have to work at a system to get the best out of a player with such potential.

A loan deal in January would give the player a chance to show what he can do and the club the chance to assess the player.

Of course Bain would hopefully learn his lesson and include a 'buy' clause with Sunderland.

Unfortunatelyt, given the current bunch of spineless muppets that run our club, I don't think Rangers would touch him with a bargepole after he played the flute at the mhanks.

His club record is poor by comparison but I would never discount a player with his international record.

Anyone who has a hat-trick against Casillas and Spain is welcome at Ibrox anytime.

Similar to the Boyd situation in that the manager, coaches and players have to work at a system to get the best out of a player with such potential.

A loan deal in January would give the player a chance to show what he can do and the club the chance to assess the player.

Of course Bain would hopefully learn his lesson and include a 'buy' clause with Sunderland.

Unfortunatelyt, given the current bunch of spineless muppets that run our club, I don't think Rangers would touch him with a bargepole after he played the flute at the mhanks.

It would be total madness to sign him purely because of his international record.

I don't think David Healy is worth the hassel. As you touch on, his success at NI stems from the fact that the entire team is built to suit him. In club football, a set system like he has at NI is much harder to establish.

It would be total madness to sign him purely because of his international record.

I don't think David Healy is worth the hassel. As you touch on, his success at NI stems from the fact that the entire team is built to suit him. In club football, a set system like he has at NI is much harder to establish.

Why?

We signed Gow based on his SPL record and he's never had a chance in the SPL

Other clubs have took a chance on him purely because of his international record and it's

Why?

Sunderland are now the 3rd club who have signed him purely because of his international record and again, it's not worked out.

I don't see why he would perform any differently here where the pressure is totally relentless.