The people running our club

minstral

it makes me sick to see our club sending people to monitor our fans for so called sectarian or racist singing. they now have people grassing their own fans as we seen the other day, when the guy got arrested at rugby park. the two so called rangers fans that gave evedince should hang their heads in shame, along with murray the so called rangers fan. i really fear the direction our club is heading, and we need real rangers men to buy the club.

More like the people running this site :mutley:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your not a bigot that makes you a dhim in this forum, if they had it their way the whole of scotland would be bigots because its traditional you know

If im either a bigot or a Dhim - ill be a bigot - but ill need practice to be honest. I dont hate many people, but when someone can stand in my country and glorify my countrymens deaths - and think they can stand on ANY moral ground AT ALL - the gloves are off.

Ill be ten times more offensive than i think is acceptable, ill try and find ANY way to piss that person off, continually and unrelentingly.

I may not actually like what is sung or chanted - but when my own government, police and officials - not to mention my own teams management and staff - actually back up the retarded falacy of the dhim stance and act against my fellow supporters. I wont be surrendering to anything, not an inch, not even give it consideration.

This "game" has gone too far already, and we are at the end of a kicking. I can only hope our true fans are able to stand shoulder to shoulder (as we used to) and tell the spineless ones to go fu*k themselves.

When the stupid ones cant see the end of the road by trying to attain political correctness gone mad - then maybe others need to protect a position, because some just plain wont defend themselves and allow falacy and smoke screens to become factual in their eyes. I dont consider many of the "horrible" things we supposedly do as anything other than match banter - and to buy into the official stance that we are bad people and then slate each other based on those same official views - im not only bemused but angered by the spineless stance those followers have. rolling over is NOT our tradition - so dont quote them to me.

Just because some half baked retard comes to a stupid conclusion - that does not make it right. and if that same retard is a politician, scum director or hype seeking journalist - that just means those that buy it are either stupid or also buy into the smoke screen that was created by those with an agenda...WE are the people - that was not created by hiding from lies or agreeing with retards...

So, again, as you say, if your only a bogot or a Dhim - id need to say you must be a dhim... id hope not tho. Theres not many dhims in here that i know of.

And minstral thinks i make shit up!!!!! see you don't Follow the percieved viewpoint of some your a dhim. well im not a dhim and i aint a bigot and also i am not racist, sticks and stones and all that your entitled to your View but you can go to fuck if you think that you can just force your viewpoint on others its called thinking for yourself and not following the pack but unfortunately the blind will follow the blind, I have said this many times before i Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic or what there fans get up to its of no relevance to me. My concern is Rangers Football club and how we are performing on the Park, Politics not my thing Religion certainly not my thing so don't call me a fucking Dhim you know jack shit about me.

One good point though at least you'll admit your a bigot :lol:

It was you who made it up:

if your not a bigot that makes you a dhim in this forum, if they had it their way the whole of scotland would be bigots because its traditional you know

Oh picking out remarks for your own agenda never expected that manti :lol: try looking at coop-troop and bluepeters little tit for tat i think you'll find he called him a dhim because his view differed from his own so stop talking pish. and im not going to show you were as its not MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU.

For all your bluster the fact is it was you who made the claim 'if you are not a bigot you are a tim on this forum'.

People call other people all sorts of things in the heat of an argument, that does not make it a rule, which you seem to be implying it is.

It's a comfortable little stereotype that some of you cling on to, I presume it helps you feel oppressed.

If im either a bigot or a Dhim - ill be a bigot - but ill need practice to be honest. I dont hate many people, but when someone can stand in my country and glorify my countrymens deaths - and think they can stand on ANY moral ground AT ALL - the gloves are off.

Ill be ten times more offensive than i think is acceptable, ill try and find ANY way to piss that person off, continually and unrelentingly.

I may not actually like what is sung or chanted - but when my own government, police and officials - not to mention my own teams management and staff - actually back up the retarded falacy of the dhim stance and act against my fellow supporters. I wont be surrendering to anything, not an inch, not even give it consideration.

This "game" has gone too far already, and we are at the end of a kicking. I can only hope our true fans are able to stand shoulder to shoulder (as we used to) and tell the spineless ones to go fu*k themselves.

When the stupid ones cant see the end of the road by trying to attain political correctness gone mad - then maybe others need to protect a position, because some just plain wont defend themselves and allow falacy and smoke screens to become factual in their eyes. I dont consider many of the "horrible" things we supposedly do as anything other than match banter - and to buy into the official stance that we are bad people and then slate each other based on those same official views - im not only bemused but angered by the spineless stance those followers have. rolling over is NOT our tradition - so dont quote them to me.

Just because some half baked retard comes to a stupid conclusion - that does not make it right. and if that same retard is a politician, scum director or hype seeking journalist - that just means those that buy it are either stupid or also buy into the smoke screen that was created by those with an agenda...WE are the people - that was not created by hiding from lies or agreeing with retards...

So, again, as you say, if your only a bogot or a Dhim - id need to say you must be a dhim... id hope not tho. Theres not many dhims in here that i know of.

And minstral thinks i make shit up!!!!! see you don't Follow the percieved viewpoint of some your a dhim. well im not a dhim and i aint a bigot and also i am not racist, sticks and stones and all that your entitled to your View but you can go to fuck if you think that you can just force your viewpoint on others its called thinking for yourself and not following the pack but unfortunately the blind will follow the blind, I have said this many times before i Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic or what there fans get up to its of no relevance to me. My concern is Rangers Football club and how we are performing on the Park, Politics not my thing Religion certainly not my thing so don't call me a fucking Dhim you know jack shit about me.

One good point though at least you'll admit your a bigot :lol:

It was you who made it up:

Oh picking out remarks for your own agenda never expected that manti :lol: try looking at coop-troop and bluepeters little tit for tat i think you'll find he called him a dhim because his view differed from his own so stop talking pish. and im not going to show you were as its not MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU.

For all your bluster the fact is it was you who made the claim 'if you are not a bigot you are a tim on this forum'.

People call other people all sorts of things in the heat of an argument, that does not make it a rule, which you seem to be implying it is.

It's a comfortable little stereotype that some of you cling on to, I presume it helps you feel oppressed.

yeah ok whatever if you want to be pedantic but everyone knows it in here ask anyone that has a different opinion from the Party line then they are given dogs abuse and called all sorts of names and it aint in the heat of the argument as you well know nearly everytime someone is called a dhim or not a true fan or a weak handwringer. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT and everyone else knows it. i could trawl through countless threads and point them out but what would be the point i would be making it up of course.

p.s Convieniently left out the rest of my post taken in full context you can clearly see that the statement was tounge in cheek but again you pick out the bit that suits your argument so GTF

Why is it everyone who doesnt buy into being part of the FTP brigade is labelled a spineless handwringer?

I detest Celtic with a passion. I detest their roots and the inability to admit their true roots. I detest the moral high ground they take. I love it when Timmy runs on the park and gets them in trouble

And in the same breath, i detest people who bring shame on my club. Arseholes like the Kilmarnock boy and his mates who have banning orders from 3 grounds and Racist and Sectarian charges the length of their arm. No interest in them and I dont mind stewards chucking them out before they cause Rangers any harm.

Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song, it doesnt make them a spineless handwringer. And not for the first time, may i also add that Gers fans didnt grass on this guy. It was a mis-print in the article. (tu)

Do you sing the Sash BB or any of these songs

Nope. I used to though. Kind of grew out it and moved with the times. (tu)

What times the Rangers fans still sing these songs and others like them, so they are bigots according you

The times where some songs are getting the club in trouble, hence me avoiding most songs nowadays.

Everybody is a bigot. Just by hating Celtic, im a bigot. As for my point, it was directed only at this forum and the people who constantly make the handwringer comments to anyone who speaks out against the songs. (tu)

Do you consider me as a spineless handwringer, because i choose not to belt out the songs and im quite comfortable in saying i dont want to return to the purely Protestant policy of the 60's and 70's and that i want us to stop singing TFS and BJK?

What do you want.

I want the Rangers to win every trophy we enter. With me, its Rangers first. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Lets hope the Rangers can win. But not at your price the atmosphere at Ibrox is bad enough

Why is it everyone who doesnt buy into being part of the FTP brigade is labelled a spineless handwringer?

I detest Celtic with a passion. I detest their roots and the inability to admit their true roots. I detest the moral high ground they take. I love it when Timmy runs on the park and gets them in trouble

And in the same breath, i detest people who bring shame on my club. Arseholes like the Kilmarnock boy and his mates who have banning orders from 3 grounds and Racist and Sectarian charges the length of their arm. No interest in them and I dont mind stewards chucking them out before they cause Rangers any harm.

Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song, it doesnt make them a spineless handwringer. And not for the first time, may i also add that Gers fans didnt grass on this guy. It was a mis-print in the article. (tu)

You grow out of nappies and school trousers but not your beliefs :unionflag:

yeah ok whatever if you want to be pedantic but everyone knows it in here ask anyone that has a different opinion from the Party line then they are given dogs abuse and called all sorts of names and it aint in the heat of the argument as you well know nearly everytime someone is called a dhim or not a true fan or a weak handwringer. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT and everyone else knows it. i could trawl through countless threads and point them out but what would be the point i would be making it up of course.

p.s Convieniently left out the rest of my post taken in full context you can clearly see that the statement was tounge in cheek but again you pick out the bit that suits your argument so GTF

So accuracy = pedantry?

Fair doos

But you persist with your little stereotype, have you ever tried a comfort blanket?

And we both know your staement was not tongue in cheek.

You have as good as repeated it in this post.

So accuracy = pedantry?

Fair doos

But you persist with your little stereotype, have you ever tried a comfort blanket?

With MY little stereotype, as i have said its your like-minded lot that stereotype us. :harhar:

So accuracy = pedantry?

Fair doos

With MY little stereotype, as i have said its your like-minded lot that stereotype us. :harhar:

U really are a special case - seriously special case.

As long as its ok with you, maybe i can stay and not GTF - phukin hand wringer.

Go insert a rod and stand straight - if the gers means so much then the athmosphereat games must mean alot too.... hows the prawn sandwiches by the way.

You always know you are winning an argument when others start calling you names! Strangely I get called names a lot - must be winning a lot of arguments ! Lost count the number of times I have been called a tim, c**t, and accused of never going to games - always makes me laugh becuase you know they have run out of arguments.

I would also like to point out that there are many on here that hold extremely differerent views to me but have never resorted to the name calling - while i disagree with then - it gives me respect for them that they hold their views strongly enough never to resort to the name calling stuff.

You grow out of nappies and school trousers but not your beliefs :unionflag:

:mutley:

So do you still have "belief" in Santa Clause ?

What about the tooth fairy ?

:rolleyes:

:craphead:

Welcome to the 21st century folk! Some people will always be left behind while the rest move onwards, it's always been the case but no society has ever stood still despite some thinking that because things were one way for a large part of their life, things should always stay that way. Doesn't work like that, never has and never will.