The people running our club

minstral

it makes me sick to see our club sending people to monitor our fans for so called sectarian or racist singing. they now have people grassing their own fans as we seen the other day, when the guy got arrested at rugby park. the two so called rangers fans that gave evedince should hang their heads in shame, along with murray the so called rangers fan. i really fear the direction our club is heading, and we need real rangers men to buy the club.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes me sick to see our club sending people to monitor our fans for so called sectarian or racist singing. they now have people grassing their own fans as we seen the other day, when the guy got arrested at rugby park. the two so called rangers fans that gave evedince should hang their heads in shame, along with murray the so called rangers fan. i really fear the direction our club is heading, and we need real rangers men to buy the club.

Once again Minst you have it right , the problem is I dont think were heading in that direction i believe we have already arrived , where the traditions and long standing values of our Great Club will be lost :unionflag: :rangers:

LOL - anti up the cash then and buy it. Meanwhile I think SDM is doing a great job and as for the numpty who got himself arrested even from the little in the press it seemed he was told time and again to desist and to stop running up and down the stairwell etc, and had a history of trouble!! - He should be banned for life! Its numpties like this that will bring Rangers down not the leadership we have now!

Disgusting if they are Rangers supporters, fcuk their luck, be a good idea to leave the country! Also hearing about a number of guys that got arrested on the subway recently anybody heard anything ? :sherlock:

LOL - anti up the cash then and buy it. Meanwhile I think SDM is doing a great job and as for the numpty who got himself arrested even from the little in the press it seemed he was told time and again to desist and to stop running up and down the stairwell etc, and had a history of trouble!! - He should be banned for life! Its numpties like this that will bring Rangers down not the leadership we have now!

Yeah, I mean god forbid the guy should sing a song and have a bit of fun at a football game. What a twat. :rolleyes:

See that guide dug is still doin the talking for ya ! :sherlock:

thank god i dont sit beside you, there would be nobody left in the stadium after you had got them flung out. :rolleyes:

and thats bluepeters new policy for rangers made from sticky back plastic and cardboard tubes , :mutley:

That's the idea. Guilty until proved innocent, because he had a history of trouble according to the press. You might get a job as a judge in Kilmarnock.

Yeah, I mean god forbid the guy should sing a song and have a bit of fun at a football game. What a twat. :rolleyes:

Aye - he was a bit of a twat for getting arrested after being told to desist. :rolleyes:

and thats bluepeters new policy for rangers made from sticky back plastic and cardboard tubes , :mutley:

Yep - if we had to rely on Minstrals money and not SDM thats what we would have. <cr>

You always seem to think Murray is doing a good job, but what proof do you have to back that claim ?

How many titles have we won in the last ten years ?

They should have the shit kicked out of them

I assume you mean the numpties that brought the club into disrepute.

Anybody who harms fellow Rangers fans, thats the management and any fucker in the crowd

Anybody who harms fellow Rangers fans - like the numpty that got arrested - and BTW if you re-read your last statement it sounds likeyou want to try to kick fk out of all the crowd! :lol:

For me it's the fact that the Club employed somebody to set this up.

Sickens me to the core.

This whole sad episode could have been our line in the sand, instead the bastards who run the Club roll over, yet again.

You always seem to think Murray is doing a good job, but what proof do you have to back that claim ?

Bring out the selective questions to fit an argument ! or did you not know he has been here 20? during which time he has done a great job, on and off the park.

For me it's the fact that the Club employed somebody to set this up.

Sickens me to the core.

This whole sad episode could have been our line in the sand, instead the bastards who run the Club roll over, yet again.

If they are going to draw a line in thesand I am sure they will do so based on a line they want to defend - not one that they cant or shouldn't defend.

They should have the shit kicked out of them

I assume you mean the numpties that brought the club into disrepute.

Anybody who harms fellow Rangers fans, thats the management and any fucker in the crowd

Anybody who harms fellow Rangers fans - like the numpty that got arrested - and BTW if you re-read your last statement it sounds likeyou want to try to kick fk out of all the crowd! :lol:

The majority I know go on our traditions

I dont know which planet you are from

How much millions as murray cleared in the last ten years!! 30 trophies I think in 20 years is not bad (including champions league semi's and uefa cup final)

Dont get me wrong I dont kiss his ass but sometimes the grass is not always greener!! he could of sold this club 6/7 times over but the right people have not came in not so Murray can have a big profit but they can invest into rangers, Murray will be the first to tell you he has had a financial loss being at rangers!!

Hard to believe is it mate but its true!!

Aye - he was a bit of a twat for getting arrested after being told to desist. :rolleyes:

I bet you're great fun at a game, can I get a season ticket next to you in the 2009 season please?