Sotirios Kyrgiakos

RangersJamie52

I really thought the big man was a great player and would have flourished beside better players. He was absolutely outstanding in the Champions League for us when we got to the last 16, probably our best player bar Lovenkrands but he did show slack tendancies in the SPL at times and that was downfall. Would love to have him back personally!!!

Was good with us.

Haven't heard of anything he's done in the past while though, but signing him again is a definite NO!

He signed for Frankfurt and was their POTY one season, dont know if it was last season or the season before tho. A few big Bundesliga teams at that time were after him but he decided to sign a mega bucks 5 year deal with AEK Athens where he is now captain!

Was good with us.

Haven't heard of anything he's done in the past while though, but signing him again is a definite NO!

He signed for Frankfurt and was their POTY one season, dont know if it was last season or the season before tho. A few big Bundesliga teams at that time were after him but he decided to sign a mega bucks 5 year deal with AEK Athens where he is now captain!

Good on him

The guy was a fookin joke. how can you even suggest we shood sign him ??? We'd be better with my gran at centre back. All th big man dun was pull a player down nd look for a penalty. Can remember his goal agenst porto tho, tht was immnese :clap:

another feckin jonny foreigner centre back?

only decent one we had that stayed any decent length of time was amoruso.

we need to find either a cb to partner bougherra on a long term basis, ie 2-3 years, or even worse, if he leaves 2 centre halves that r gonna play together as a unit for a long time.

koko the klown?

dont think so. he bailed after 6 months, then came back for a year, and was total gash. as usual got bullied by big hartson.

as for an alternative, i cant give u a name, but i would like a cb in the mould of craig moore. solid, reliable, and more importantly of a british background.

yes skippy an aussie, but he felt british to me.