Lafferty

Bruce

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lanky peice of pish. waste of a good jersey, waste of fresh air, waste of a squad number, cant play left, cant play right, can he play middle, on this disgusting form of late, he couldna get a game wae ma boys team.

if ws cannot c it, he is losing it in my eyes, and i totally respect him.

this is torture.

We've given him 3 months of chance. We've said it all; he's not fit, he needs time to gel, he's for the future...

Maybe he can only play one position which doesn't include much work unlike a winger.

Or maybe he's just bollocks.

What a waste of money.

Discuss..

Agree!

Lafferty on the right, Adam on the left, Darchville up front, lethal combination!!!

I was actually hoping the ref would give Adam a red card so at least we don't have to give away so many free kicks and guarantee he's not playing in the next game! <_<

lafferty was poor today but he was out of position, what about people like charlie adam or barry ferguson who were playing in their correct positions because they were pish as well. What about bougherra and weir, schoolboy defending for both their goals. Hardly fair to criticise someone playing so much out of position. Blame walter smith, everyone could see lafferty wasnt a right winger against aberdeen so why the hell did he try it again?

Frankly, the club have treated the lad fucking shamefully.

Apart from the laughably wrong wisdom tooth problem diagnosis which set him back, he's been shunted from pillar to post.

For some reason, our inept manager thinks he can play on the wing in a flat 4-4-2. A blind man can see that he just cant play there, yet we persist with it. Correct me if im wrong, but when he did play there for Burnley, didnt he play the withdrawn "Podolski role"?

It's pathetic when you see people like McCoist coming out and saying they want to emulate PSV with the youngster policy. At the moment, the way we treat and utilize the younger players isnt even on par with Hibernian.

laff was bought as a striker. what do we do though? drop boyd? because that is the only way to get him in that position.

he will never, never ever score as many as boyd, and we dont need another "hard working centre forward" in there, as they will b all buzzing about doing everything, and nothing at the same time.

results determine titles. goals determine results. fact.

lafferty could not score regularly in england, and he would struggle to score 15 up here.

face it, he been a mistake.

hopefully proved wrong, but i dont c it.

lafferty was poor today but he was out of position, what about people like charlie adam or barry ferguson who were playing in their correct positions because they were pish as well. What about bougherra and weir, schoolboy defending for both their goals. Hardly fair to criticise someone playing so much out of position. Blame walter smith, everyone could see lafferty wasnt a right winger against aberdeen so why the hell did he try it again?

Out of position doesnt compensate for the fact he is brutal in the air, lacks a first touch and has no awareness of his team mates, we were told to give him time, well I'd give him time in the reserves

who knows he might be pish but until he gets a good run in his FAVOURED POSITION get off the guys back. He is a big striker getting played as a left winger ???? what is the fucking sense in that - would Mark Hately have been as effective getting played wide left - answer is no - even fat boy Hartson was singing his praises today - give the guy a chance - there is a lot more wrong with Rangers than Lafferty

Out of position doesnt compensate for the fact he is brutal in the air, lacks a first touch and has no awareness of his team mates, we were told to give him time, well I'd give him time in the reserves

I'd agree with that as well.

Whilst i think he has been treated unfairly, he's not a player i've ever rated.