Next week

Muff

I think we should change to a 4-5-1/4-3-3!

________________________McGregor__________________________

____________________Weir________Bougherra__________________

McMillan_______________________________________________Papac

__________________________Edu______________________________

___________________Davis________Mendes_____________________

___Miller__________________Boyd_____________________Aaron____

Should Papac, Davis and Miller be available. Someone in the middle of the park who can tackle(Edu). Both Mendes and Davis pulling the strings in the middle of the park, with both getting forward to support Aaron, Miller and Boyd. Both Miller and Aaron can offer a bit of width, creativity and cut inside.

-----------------------Mcgregor------------------------

--Broadfoot-------Weir-------Bougherra--------Papac--

--------------------------Edu---------------------------

-----------------Mendes-------Davis------------------

-----------Miller---------Boyd---------Beasley-----------

Fcuk Smith and Ferguson - that's my opinion. I know the useless bastard wont play anything like that or even drop Ferguson.

4-4-2 with Mendes and Ferguson will either see us scrape past Hamilton by the odd goal or drop points.

Broadfoot_______________________________________________Papac

Broadfoot has been one of our most consistent players so I think he should play in front McMillan

That is the team I would go for, no Ferguson to slow things down and a little bit of width.

Novo and Beasley would be subs in case Aaron can't cope with the pace and physical side of the game.

Should Papac, Davis and Miller be available. Someone in the middle of the park who can tackle(Edu). Both Mendes and Davis pulling the strings in the middle of the park, with both getting forward to support Aaron, Miller and Boyd. Both Miller and Aaron can offer a bit of width, creativity and cut inside.

McMillan at right back? your'e always giving Walter shit for playing guys out of position. :rolleyes:

McMillan at right back? your'e always giving Walter shit for playing guys out of position. :rolleyes:

Played most of his games at right back, they tried to convert him to a left back last season. This season he has been played in the centre of defence but when we sruggle as last week he has been put into the right back position to good effect.

Played most of his games at right back, they tried to convert him to a left back last season. This season he has been played in the centre of defence but when we sruggle as last week he has been put into the right back position to good effect.

He's going to be an upgrade on Broadfoot? :unsure:

I see McMillan as a RB - not a CB or a LB where he has been played at times so that's not being played out of position.

Broadfoot has been bloody awful for 4-5 games now. He's nothing more than a mediocre footballer who is not good enough for Rangers.

I see McMillan as a RB - not a CB or a LB where he has been played at times so that's not being played out of position.

Broadfoot has been bloody awful for 4-5 games now. He's nothing more than a mediocre footballer who is not good enough for Rangers.

One of the only players with pass marks today mate (tu)

What makes you guys think that McMillan will be this huge revelation if he's played? Just because he's young doesn't automatically make him a better RB than Broadfoot or Whittaker. I think right back is of lesser concern than the midfield at the moment.

A huge part of the problem lies with the tactics. You can put whoever you like in the lineup, but punting the ball to the strikers for 90 minutes is not likely to be a winning strategy.

What makes you guys think that McMillan will be this huge revelation if he's played? Just because he's young doesn't automatically make him a better RB than Broadfoot or Whittaker. I think right back is of lesser concern than the midfield at the moment.

A huge part of the problem lies with the tactics. You can put whoever you like in the lineup, but punting the ball to the strikers for 90 minutes is not likely to be a winning strategy.

I agree, however a little tweaking of the lineup will allow these tactics to be implemented successfully.

Adam as left winger will not get crosses into the box. Lafferty and Darcheville will not work hard, create and hold the ball up even if they are told to.

He has coordination unlike the two mentioned, he can defend and is effective going forward, again unlike the other two can pass the ball to his own team

Is it a coincidence that apart from the first half against caley that we have played our best football with the 4-5-1 formation

Miller played wide left in these games and we looked more solid in defense and midfield.

IMO the fullbacks are not the problem but the continuity between midfield and front.

Next weeks team hopefully

mcgregor

broadfoot

boogie

weir

sasa

burke

davis

fergie

mendes

miller

boyd

Is it a coincidence that apart from the first half against caley that we have played our best football with the 4-5-1 formation

Miller played wide left in these games and we looked more solid in defense and midfield.

IMO the fullbacks are not the problem but the continuity between midfield and front.

Next weeks team hopefully

mcgregor

broadfoot

boogie

weir

sasa

burke

davis

fergie

mendes

miller

boyd

That team has promise - I like it, only question is can Burke last. - Might also consider Novo instead of Burke.

------------------------McGregor

Whittaker-----Broadfoot-------Bougherra-------Papac

---------------------------Edu

--------------Davis----------------Mendes

-------Burke-------------------------------Beasley

-------------------------Boyd

if Miller is fit id go 442 and drop Burke

What makes you guys think that McMillan will be this huge revelation if he's played? Just because he's young doesn't automatically make him a better RB than Broadfoot or Whittaker

We won't know until he's given a run out - he might be just as bad, he might be the answer.

Whittaker and Broadfoot are absolutely rotten. I'm sick of watching shite like those two in the 1st team.

I really think Boyd is getting worse. I can barely recall a contribution from him yesterday. His "dokey" at the goal was embarrassing with its lack of coordination and agility. It was like an obese toddler gingerly trying to do a somersault.

I despair with Boyd. I really do.

I really think Boyd is getting worse. I can barely recall a contribution from him yesterday. His "dokey" at the goal was embarrassing with its lack of coordination and agility. It was like an obese toddler gingerly trying to do a somersault.

Have to agree on the somersault thing, it's cringeworthy.

He's gone back to his old ways and that celebration at the goal was nothing short of embarrassing. If I was the manager I'd of hauled him off for that.

In fairness, he's been shiter since playing alongside Darcheville again <_<

In fairness, he's been shiter since playing alongside Darcheville again <_<

Yet Darcheville was slightly better than him, having held up the ball on a couple of occasions and had a decent run.

If Boyd worked on his pace, movement and agility, he could become an angler.