Kenny Miller

polar bear

The only guy who can get anything out of the less than average Kris Boyd,surely must be considered player of the year so far.

What a miss he has been the last couple of games.Hurry back Kenny.me and Muff want you back so bad. :craphead:

Haste ye back. Brings out the best in Boydy and runs the channels brilliantly. A certain starter when fit and a key player for us. His absence in the last 2 games has only further emphasised this!!!

We have missed him more than Thomson, more than we 'missed' Fergie and more than we are missing Davis.

He has been influential - and I must admit, I didn't fully appreciate his contribution until I saw us play without him!

"Cel*ic could offer me all the money in the world, I'd never play for them, I simply wouldn't do that to Rangers, my fans and to myself"---Rangers legend Jörg Albertz

Read it and weep mhisser ya fhud

Hate the bastard, but there's no question we're not performing as well without him in the team.

We've dropped points with him in the side or not though.

Earlier today it was Thomson. Now we're looking to Miller.

We're so desperate to pin our failures on something we'll take anything. That's how bad it's getting.

Ultimately you're right, we've played horrendously for a number of games regardless of who's been in the team, but that doesn't mean that the absence of 2 of our better players hasn't had any effect at all.

Indeed - I'd be naive if I suggested different players won't have different effects on the team.

But there's definitely no way our problems stop at a few good players being missing at various times.

What's wrong at Ibrox goes deeper.

Agreed it is deeper and it goes to Walter in particular. SDM has played his part and helped in that he has allowed Walter to spend a terrific amount of money. Walter has wasted at least half of that money. That plus the Kaunas debacle when Walter should have been fired.

Nevertheless we miss Miller and Thomson badly. They add workmanship, energy and pace to this side and a little bit of skill.

Boyd missed two sitters today. In Janaury id go and buy a top striker for this level and replace boyd.

And put him upfront with Miller. I really don't rate boyd that highly. If his shooting boots aren't on, what does he do? He isn't quality in terms of link up play etc. Lazy as well.