Caller on Real Radio on Monday 1st Dec

biotechnology

As much as it pains me he was right.

We have no flair(apart fae PM)

Celtic have players like Nakadog,McGayday & Maloney & Samaras who can all run with the ball & take on defenders.

Who do we have that can run-

Charlie" family"Adams -cant run without the ball never mind with it.An Ice cream van patroling the touchlines would see him run.

Lee "big dong" McCullough-too much extra weight in his boxers to jog never mind run.

Kyle" ??" Lafferty-first 6ft 4 winger who is a striker that cant dribble, control the ball or really run.

Chris" zimmer" Burke-can run with the ball & can be tricky-never fit enough & propped up in too many nightclubs.

Nacho "God" Novo-A striker-Well done WS-more players out position would rather see him wide right than Lafferty-What the fuck are you on wattie.

Then we have our reserves-bursting with energy & pace.

The spanish wonder kid & he cant get in ahead of CA,KL or LM.

Rory Loy-should be given a try.

Wattie just fills his teams with bruisers not players & we cant bully our way to the league ala MON-as we dont even have proper bruisers.

Time...........................................

As much as it pains me he was right.

We have no flair(apart fae PM)

Celtic have players like Nakadog,McGayday & Maloney & Samaras who can all run with the ball & take on defenders.

Who do we have that can run-

Charlie" family"Adams -cant run without the ball never mind with it.An Ice cream van patroling the touchlines would see him run.

Lee "big dong" McCullough-too much extra weight in his boxers to jog never mind run.

Kyle" ??" Lafferty-first 6ft 4 winger who is a striker that cant dribble, control the ball or really run.

Chris" zimmer" Burke-can run with the ball & can be tricky-never fit enough & propped up in too many nightclubs.

Nacho "God" Novo-A striker-Well done WS-more players out position would rather see him wide right than Lafferty-What the fuck are you on wattie.

Then we have our reserves-bursting with energy & pace.

The spanish wonder kid & he cant get in ahead of CA,KL or LM.

Rory Loy-should be given a try.

Wattie just fills his teams with bruisers not players & we cant bully our way to the league ala MON-as we dont even have proper bruisers.

Time...........................................

Nae arguement fae this quarter

Sign Kingston...

Blood Fleck or give Aaron a game.

Id love to see Fleck been played instead of goin out and signing people. BUT we all know which of the two options is more likely under MR Stubborn.

I really can't remember Samaras or Nakamura beating many players :blink: AIDSinho had a over hyped flash in the pan season last year and has been quiet all season and Maloney rarely gets by his man but has the ability to put in a decent cross without having to beat a man in the first place.

Miller is better at getting by a player than all those mentioned.

The greatest difference between the Old Firm is consistency. They have a system in place that rarely changes with the personnel in their rightful positions, this brings continuity throughout the team even when they get injury problems.

I really can't remember Samaras or Nakamura beating many players :blink: AIDSinho had a over hyped flash in the pan season last year and has been quiet all season and Maloney rarely gets by his man but has the ability to put in a decent cross without having to beat a man in the first place.

The greatest difference between the Old Firm is consistency. They have a system in place that rarely changes with the personnel in their rightful positions, this brings continuity throughout the team even when they get injury problems.

There's so much shite in that comment it would be impossible to calculate it.

FFS get a grip...we have zero flair players and while there's aren't exactly world beaters they are far better at running with the ball than ours are....fact!

FFS get a grip...we have zero flair players and while there's aren't exactly world beaters they are far better at running with the ball than ours are....fact!

Well you must be watching a different Miller from me, 'cause the one I've been watching has been running at and terrorizing defenses all season.

If you can honestly say we didn't miss him on Saturday then I'll need to suggest it is you who has to take your head out of your arse!

to be fair i reckon that the septic players mentioned are decent and more capable of beating their marker than some of the players we have but although this may be true i think that the main reason that we are trailing by so many points is down to very poor or inconsistent officiating.

Sign Kingston...

Blood Fleck or give Aaron a game.

Fleck yes, Aaron, I am unconvinced from reserve games matey, maybe he hasnt got used to the weather over here yet? Is just a spanish burke at the mo for me, shows hints at times, but, thats about it

Well you must be watching a different Miller from me, 'cause the one I've been watching has been running at and terrorizing defenses all season.

If you can honestly say we didn't miss him on Saturday then I'll need to suggest it is you who has to take your head out of your arse!

(tu)

That really showed when we pumped them at the san giro, didn't it?

To be fair, Cousin battered them into submission.

The big guy was outstanding that day as was Pedro, Davis, Miller and dare I say it Broadfoot.

That's the second questionable comment tonight.

Right after you took great pride in posting a YouTube of Nakamura's goal against us last year.

Eye on you sir ;)

sniff sniff !!

I was speaking to a tim friend of my dad's who was raving about our youth, especially Fleck. He's as confused as most Gers fans are as to why they don't get any look in whatsoever.

Because our manager is the same guy who 1st. time around, would rather have Craig Moore playing in midfield than the young Charlie Miller & Derek McInnes. <cr>

Knackeredmotor, MeGreedy & Sam players with flair. Fuxake brethren, if that's the word on the street, the Scottish geme truely is at it's lowest ebb. Maloney, that wee guy I'd say offers the Scum summit. The other's feed off of the Mhedia's praise for them. Samaras, FURFUXAKE give me strength. NO SURRENDER!

This might seem the most paranoide thing in the world but sometimes I think smith does this to piss people off who sing the famine song get the club into trouble in europe etc. and he's telling us no to sing these songs etc but we dont listen so he's no going to listen to us?. am sicky his shity pick of players nothing to do with tactics just the way he plays them lafferty left wing when he's a stiker. kirk broadfoot who is left footed so if i was the manager I would play him at left back. but he plays him at right back and whittaker who is right footed but plays at the left back . ferguson and mendes canny play together it's like Gerrard and Lampard canny play for england together just dosn't work because they play the same way well thats the same as mendes / ferguson. how can smith not say this happy to hear that miller,davis,papac are back for saturday but. :king: :unionflag:

Frankly I don't think there is that much difference between the squads. Anyone raving about Samaras should have a look at his performance against Alborg last week. He's scored 9 from 11 in the league against 11 from 14 for Boyd so not much difference there. Maloney has faded quite a bit since his early performances although clearly he can still come up with a goal. McGeady and Nakamura are good players (at times) I grant you but a lot of Celtic's other players are pretty mediocre.

I agree with Jimenez that the big difference is that the Celtic players are sent out playing in their proper positions (except LB) and a clear system to follow which brings consistency.

Ours aren't

Frankly I don't think there is that much difference between the squads. Anyone raving about Samaras should have a look at his performance against Alborg last week. He's scored 9 from 11 in the league against 11 from 14 for Boyd so not much difference there. Maloney has faded quite a bit since his early performances although clearly he can still come up with a goal. McGeady and Nakamura are good players (at times) I grant you but a lot of Celtic's other players are pretty mediocre.

I agree with Jimenez that the big difference is that the Celtic players are sent out playing in their proper positions (except LB) and a clear system to follow which brings consistency.

Ours aren't

Middle to front the mhanks offer much, much more than us going forward against the dross. Not even up for debate.

The thing is they have been playing without there so called stars recently and have came through unscathed, albeight with the help of the refs.

We always huf and puff and badly struggle to break teams down away, have done now for 3 years.

I have genuine fears of finishing 2nd nevermind 1st.

WS has been a disaster. He knows only how to play against better teams in damage limitation. Ive said a long time ago, when Eck won us the league on Helicopter sunday, I had genuine fears we could be looking at a 9IAR reversal and I see nothing to change my opinion of that.

The only thing I can see is if a buyer comes in and throws money at us. Other than that we are already dead in the water and if the mhanks get an ambitious chairman we are in grave danger.