• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Log Cabin

The Circle

I am still pretty new to Baillieston so not too sure about any others

Log cabin mixed, but Circle a definite.

The Gables in Mount Vernon runs a supporters bus, pub mixed but big majority blue noses especially in lounge during match days 100% blue.

Log Cabin

The Circle

I am still pretty new to Baillieston so not too sure about any others

The Circle is a good bear pub, it's just ashame it's so near to the cesspit that is the Thistle Inn.

The Clachan at Barrachnie used to be a big Rangers pub until the new ownership took over and basically ruined it.

The Glen Tavern not been in, in years though.

Is that the Glen in Cowdenbeath?

I'm a Red Goth in Lochore man - the one with the barbed wire around the perimiter!

I was in the Red Goth not long ago..........thought I'd stepped back in time and into a war zone! :D

westport in cupar fife. its not a gers pub but its mostly gers that drink there, was briilaint at the last old firm, sitting next to a timmy. haha

I used to drink in The Westport when I worked in Cupar........great wee place with plenty of atmosphere and character. There's not too many of its like still open in these parts.

The Abbey Inn, Newburgh. Owned by a Bear and the majority of the clientelle are Bears........but there are a few tims who are also regulars. All fairly decent guys tho. (tu)

The tims drink in the Albert Bar..........oh no, it's fuckin shut!!! :lol:

DB's Larkhall Based Drinking Establishment. Not many pubs where I live :(

There's a Rangers pub in Boston is there not?

I live about 2hrs north of Boston so I am not really there that often. :( So I will need to see if there is one nearer say in Manchester NH.

Mostly Irish pubs around my area.