Whats with all the Charlie adam hate

davierangers

He's gone backwards since the Le Guen days. His weight, fitness and all round physical condition is a complete and utter disgrace for a professional footballer let alone a Rangers player. His positioning on the park is terrible(even for a player played out of position)his tackling and constant fouling is a joke - one day he's going to break someone's leg with his ridiculous diving in and catching people high, he's far too wasteful, ball watches, try's to do far too many fancy stuff, his delivery on a whole is crap. He's a waste of space and a liability. He swans about the place like he's something special, he mucks about in warm ups and reserve matches. If he really wanted to improve, lose weight, add a yard of pace to his game....then he'd of done it by now. I manage to keep myself in good condition by working hard, here is a player who is doing something he loves and getting paid a ridiculous amout of money yet still can't keep himself in the shape required.

I don't think we've disagreed on one thing since I joined.

And it won't start now!

Adam has suffered since PLG's fitness guru Stephane Wiertelak left the club.

Mhmm, i'll second all of that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause he's an arsehole. And also not a very good footballer either into the bargain.

And your opinion counts?

the hate is symptomatic of out younger fans turning into tims

Really? Oh well. My opinion sure does count.

He's gone backwards since the Le Guen days. His weight, fitness and all round physical condition is a complete and utter disgrace for a professional footballer let alone a Rangers player. His positioning on the park is terrible(even for a player played out of position)his tackling and constant fouling is a joke - one day he's going to break someone's leg with his ridiculous diving in and catching people high, he's far too wasteful, ball watches, try's to do far too many fancy stuff, his delivery on a whole is crap. He's a waste of space and a liability. He swans about the place like he's something special, he mucks about in warm ups and reserve matches. If he really wanted to improve, lose weight, add a yard of pace to his game....then he'd of done it by now. I manage to keep myself in good condition by working hard, here is a player who is doing something he loves and getting paid a ridiculous amout of money yet still can't keep himself in the shape required.

And it won't start now!

Wel, thats your opinion, for me, Muff is a guy who gave up his season ticket and disses EVERY Scot at the club, and, I am sorry mate, but, I disagree, and I dont think you are a good bear, purely because you dont conduct yourself as one. (Muff)

Ban me! I always conduct yself to the writings of mr struth, who you USED to have on your sig

Cause he's an arsehole. And also not a very good footballer either into the bargain.

And your opinion counts?

Really? Oh well.

Well, simply put,

"Heis an arsehole" - why?

and, "because he isnt laudrup" isnt a valid answere, because none of our current squad are!

adam is one of the worst players ever to play for our club.

While I think that's a wee bit extreme, Adam certainly hasn't matured into the player he could have been. He's never going to be good enough to play in central midfield for us so he has to be moved on.

And it won't start now!

Wel, thats your opinion, for me, Muff is a guy who gave up his season ticket and disses EVERY Scot at the club, and, I am sorry mate, but, I disagree, and I dont think you are a good bear, purely because you dont conduct yourself as one. (Muff)

Ban me! I always conduct yself to the writings of mr struth, who you USED to have on your sig

Someone isn't a "good bear" because of how they act on a messageboard. doh

And your opinion counts?

Really? Oh well.

Well, simply put,

and, "because he isnt laudrup" isnt a valid answere, because none of our current squad are!

He's an arsehole for many reasons to me but I'll not spread rumours over the web (tu)

And my opinion really does count (tu)

And it won't start now!

Wel, thats your opinion, for me, Muff is a guy who gave up his season ticjet anddisses EVERY Scot at the club, and, I am soory mate, but, I disagree, and I dont think you are a good bar, purely because you dont conduct yourself as one.

Have i missed something, whats this about Banning? :unsure:

Muff had every right to give up his season ticket, atleast he had the balls to put up some kind of protest (tu)

As for righting his opinion off because of it...Well you may aswell right off 10's of thousand of Fans all over the world that don't attend!

While I think that's a wee bit extreme, Adam certainly hasn't matured into the player he could have been. He's never going to be good enough to play in central midfield for us so he has to be moved on.

I think he has/had something there but he's had his chances to develop and he hasn't. Maybe it'll work it out for him if/when he moves on.

And it won't start now!

Wel, thats your opinion, for me, Muff is a guy who gave up his season ticjet anddisses EVERY Scot at the club, and, I am soory mate, but, I disagree, and I dont think you are a good bar, purely because you dont conduct yourself as one.

Have i missed something, whats this about Banning? :unsure:

Muff had every right to give up his season ticket, atleast he had the balls to put up some kind of protest (tu)

As for righting his opinion off because of it...Well you may aswell right off 10's of thousand of Fans all over the world that don't attend!

Its the way he did it for me, maybe I am too "old school", I dunno mate

And your opinion counts?

Really? Oh well.

Well, simply put,

He's an arsehole for many reasons to me but I'll not spread rumours over the web (tu)

And my opinion really does count (tu)

Really, so, unsubstantiated slatings? really not a valid explanation to me

And it won't start now!

Someone isn't a "good bear" because of how they act on a messageboard. doh

Exactly, disagree?or do you just think Mr Struth talked bollocks?

We are meant to be better than the rest, or, is that old fashioned and should we all be extras from Jeremy Kyle?

mate, you know he isnt haha

Can't believe i'm agreeing with Outlaw :lol:(tu)

Its a bastard when that happens DB :P

Yeah it is, don't worry though.... it didn't take me long to start disagreeing with you again :P

Thats ok then DB haha

I agree about being above some of the posts posted in the thread but Muff always puts forward his reasons for posting about someone in a negative way.

I agree completely on the posts like "he's pure shite get him to fuck" without any arguements to back it up (tu)

okay seen i have mellowed over the last year, i will change it to charlie is not a good player. :P

Minst old friend, you of all people know where I am coming from as to how bears should conduct themsleves yeah?

yes mate you cant beat the old school. (tu)

okay seen i have mellowed over the last year, i will change it to charlie is not a good player. :P

Minst old friend, you of all people know where I am coming from as to how bears should conduct themsleves yeah?

yes mate you cant beat the old school. (tu)

100% the young ones could learn to behave, i find it an embarrassment mate