Boyd

Chef

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its in the paper so it could be taken with a pinch oh salt. but says he wiz watched, wont want him after saturday if it were then, but if it was the hamilton game they might just do that. and id say aron lennon please

Don't see whats so hilarious about it, if Redknapp wants a consistant goalscorer then there's few better about, Boyd has his big strength and thats what it is.

While folk saying its hilarious may be abit disrespectful to the big man, make no bones about it he would struggle badly in the EPL.

He can barely score against the better SPL teams never mind an EPL Team. Boydys big challenge will be the 27th. If he can win us a match against the tims then he will prove the doubters wrong.

Don't see whats so hilarious about it, if Redknapp wants a consistant goalscorer then there's few better about, Boyd has his big strength and thats what it is.

While folk saying its hilarious may be abit disrespectful to the big man, make no bones about it he would struggle badly in the EPL.

He can barely score against the better SPL teams never mind an EPL Team. Boydys big challenge will be the 27th. If he can win us a match against the tims then he will prove the doubters wrong.

No he wont, there will always be those who dislike him, and dont rate him, as is obvious from this thread. Disrespectful and Rangers fan appears to go hand in hand these days, sadly, people still try to find negatives about his input even when he has a good game, it wont change.

I dont see why its amusing, given his record, and, his record alone. I live in England, and, obviously work with supporters of EPL teams, and, they are confused as to why he gets as much stick as he does. I dont think he would suffer in the EPL, I mean, people SAY that he will, but, the greek guy at the tims played there, and, has hardly set the heather on fire up here, when, by rights, he should be twice the player Boyd is at least.

No he wont, there will always be those who dislike him, and dont rate him, as is obvious from this thread. Disrespectful and Rangers fan appears to go hand in hand these days, sadly, people still try to find negatives about his input even when he has a good game, it wont change.

I dont see why its amusing, given his record, and, his record alone. I live in England, and, obviously work with supporters of EPL teams, and, they are confused as to why he gets as much stick as he does. I dont think he would suffer in the EPL, I mean, people SAY that he will, but, the greek guy at the tims played there, and, has hardly set the heather on fire up here, when, by rights, he should be twice the player Boyd is at least.

spot on ma man

spot on

its in the paper so it could be taken with a pinch oh salt. but says he wiz watched, wont want him after saturday if it were then, but if it was the hamilton game they might just do that. and id say aron lennon please

Aaron Lennon is fucking shite, all pace and less crossing ability than a priest with no arms.

Aaron Lennon is fucking shite, all pace and less crossing ability than a priest with no arms.

(tu)

Vastly over rated player

I'm not having a dig at him but Kris Boyd struggles against the likes of Reynolds, Berra, Wilkie, Kenneth and Jones, that's when we try to play football and we all know how he struggles when we lamp the ball up to him. His lack of pace, aerial ability, touch and movement would kill him in the Premiership. If he finds the likes of Berra and Wilkie hard to play against then I'd hate to see him againt the Terry's, Vidic's, Toure's, Woodgate's, Carragher's, Taylor's....of the Premiership. He'd become frustrated and spit the dummy.

He might however do a job in the Championship, but even that is a difficult league to play in.

You mean Samaras? The player who was voted one of the worst EPL players ever yet is already adored by the vast majority of Celtic fans?

Boyd in the EPL? Jesus. Those 4 draws at the weekend really has left the journo's light for material.