Two things concern me

dummiesoot

defending apart - enough wqritten about that on here.

1 McShagger - should have come for the cross for the second goal, a high floated cross that was in the 6 yard box. That plus other mistakes this season are costing us.

2 Midfield - The lack of goals coming from midfield is a joke, too much reliance on Boyd, Miller et al to get them.

1 McShagger - should have come for the cross for the second goal, a high floated cross that was in the 6 yard box. That plus other mistakes this season are costing us.

2 Midfield - The lack of goals coming from midfield is a joke, too much reliance on Boyd, Miller et al to get them.

i have always thought McShagger has always been dodgey at cross balls, he seems unsure if he should catch or punch the ball.

I'm not worried about goals coming from midfield. I would be much more worried if Boyd/Miller weren't scoring.

The thing that worries me is the lack of consistency away from Ibrox and how the left midfield position is rotated every week.

Your lucky

There are around 30 things that worry me

Your lucky, around about 50 things worry me.

Don't think McGregor you can blame McGregor this week - bar his fcuking awful distribution. Had he come for it and missed it then he'd be getting stick. Whittaker should have delt with Conway.

I agree about the goals from midfield. Not enough as usual. I don't know why Mendes and Davis don't have more pings at goal, they both have good shots on them. The reason is probably because we are under pressure a lot of the time. Our keeper and defence misses out the midfield and try to hit Boyd or Miller, bypassing the midfield. Our manager should be encouraging those two to get more strikes, especially when Boyd is in the team. Work the keeper and let Boyd pick up the rebounds.

Your lucky

There are around 30 things that worry me

Your lucky, around about 50 things worry me.

Don't think McGregor you can blame McGregor this week - bar his fcuking awful distribution. Had he come for it and missed it then he'd be getting stick. Whittaker should have delt with Conway.

I agree about the goals from midfield. Not enough as usual. I don't know why Mendes and Davis don't have more pings at goal, they both have good shots on them. The reason is probably because we are under pressure a lot of the time. Our keeper and defence misses out the midfield and try to hit Boyd or Miller, bypassing the midfield. Our manager should be encouraging those two to get more strikes, especially when Boyd is in the team. Work the keeper and let Boyd pick up the rebounds.

It baffles me why we bypass the midfield with the long clearance to a pair of strikers who are not good in the air.

We play better on the ground and are more successful when we do so.

I never understood first time around when Goram passed short to Gough etc in the domestic league and we built attacks through the midfield and obviously were successful, yet in Europe, where possession is the key, it was always the long high kick out and loss of possession. Fifty years ago I was taught that the longer the ball is in the air the greater the advantage to the defending team, that along with, pass and move, not pass and admire.

Totally agree.

Now I blame Smith for this but surely the players can put a stop to it? Bougherra even said last week that it was one of our downfalls - if so, then why can they not cut it out?

McGregor, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Weir, Papac and Ferguson at times seem like they don't have a fcuking brain in their heads, it's like their eyes are painted on.

It's basic stuff and has been going on for far too long.

We usually only see the obsession with punting the ball up to the strikers away from home when we are under pressure. If you look at the game yesterday, we actually passed the ball pretty well in the first half. It was only after Dundee Utd scored those two goals that the team seemed to abandon any sort of build up play.

The same thing happened when we were away at Aberdeen. The first half was littered with great interlink passing and good build up play, but second half they seemed to abandon it.

McGregor - Didn't come for the crosses and had two poor kick-outs.

Whittaker - Never allow crosses in the box doh

Central defenders - They are always beaten in the air.

Davis, Ferguson, Mendes (especially) - Should get more shots at goal.

Width - Aaron should come in.

After we go a goal up we shouldn't be happy with it...attack and try to get more.

Don't punt it to McCulloch.

Our whole defence needs revamped.

New right back,left back and new centre half........big Davie as cover not as a first pick.

I like Papac but he needs pushed in that position and with Stevie Smith looking like he's off we need that part covered.

Also we need to play fuckin wingers on the wing........not strikers.

I know Lafferty scored but all that does is show that he's a good striker not a fuckin winger and as for playing McCulloch.JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not worried about goals coming from midfield. I would be much more worried if Boyd/Miller weren't scoring.

The thing that worries me is the lack of consistency away from Ibrox and how the left midfield position is rotated every week.

Although I have to say, half of the argument against oyd used to be people would prefer goals from throughout the team, we arent doing that enough for me.

As muff and others have said, first half, with the ball on the deck, we played utd off the field, and were winning, second half, long balls, and, were terrible. Whats the point in buying good midfielders if we arent going to use them?