Loan deals - who are available?

thebeerhunter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we already have a few left wingers but just out of curiosity I see that Scott Sinclair from Chelsea has been linked with a few championship teams on loan. Surely there must be a few players liek that we can snap up

No point in taking youngsters on loan if wattie wont play them. They could got to the Championship and play regularly

Loans are only a short term answer and, to me, shows a major lack of ambition. If we sign a player on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season makes more sense but this never really happens today.

We loaned Aaron.....and WS see's him as a reserve player. Ok he is a youngster but why bring him in to play for a reserve side? Whats the point?

I would prefer us to go out and buy a player and build the team rather than looking for a quick fix which wont benefit in the long term.

Johnny Evans will probably be available but can't see Sir Alex letting him come up here. He'll probably stay in the Premiership

been reported that evans is getting a new contract at united, sure it was teletext a few days back, so doubt it

West Ham are looking to get rid of a few players so a loan with option to buy at the end of the season may be available on a couple of players. Not sure who we'd want though

I would take Green, Upson and Ashton.........only with an option to buy though!!!

West Ham are looking to get rid of a few players so a loan with option to buy at the end of the season may be available on a couple of players. Not sure who we'd want though

I would take Green, Upson and Ashton.........only with an option to buy though!!!

Upson would be great, unfortunately we haven't got the 10m Man City are willing to offer

Upson would be great, unfortunately we haven't got the 10m Man City are willing to offer

Exactly. Shame really. He is the type of player that should be playing for the Bears.

I doubt Jonny Evans wont be going anywhere - especially with all the games Manchester United have between now and the end of the season.

I don't know what players we could try and get on loan until the end of the season?

Scott Sinclair, Manucho, Dorin Goian(with an agreement to sign him at the end of the loan spell - or just sign him outright?) Emiliano Insua, Jeffren Suarez....

Apparently Clyde 1 just linked us with a loan move for Martin Stranzl of Spartak Moscow.

He's a good player (tu)

Was linked with the tims in the summer and is 'supposidly' out of contract at the end of December 2008 if you believe Sky Sports?

Apparently Clyde 1 just linked us with a loan move for Martin Stranzl of Spartak Moscow.

He's a good player (tu)

Was linked with the tims in the summer and is 'supposidly' out of contract at the end of December 2008 if you believe Sky Sports?

Aye mate, he's on a bosman at the end of the season apparently.

I remember seeing him mark John Hartson out of the match when Austria played Wales a few seasons ago, he scored that day as well. He's a right big physical player.

He's a good player (tu)

Aye mate, he's on a bosman at the end of the season apparently.

I remember seeing him mark John Hartson out of the match when Austria played Wales a few seasons ago, he scored that day as well. He's a right big physical player.

I have a site that has all players contracts but I must have deleted it from my favouritre list and cannot find it :angry2: which has pist me off.