Zaluska to celtc?

Muff

Lukasz Zaluska last night thanked Dundee United for all they have done for him but insisted he is ready to take his career to the next stage.

The Polish goalkeeper will sign a pre-contract agreement with Celtic, possibly as early as next week, after turning down fresh terms at Tannadice

Back of the Courier. Think he's a very good keeper, certainly better than Boruc.

Who did Smazatolski go to?

I remember we were linked with him before signing Alexander, but he wanted more money - I rated him aswell. He'd have been a good back-up keeper like Alexander.

Who did Smazatolski go to?

I remember we were linked with him before signing Alexander, but he wanted more money - I rated him aswell. He'd have been a good back-up keeper like Alexander.

He's a free agent just now.

I rate Szamotulski but he's an absolute nutter. Having him there on the bench would have been a risky move as he's hard enough to control when he's playing first team football. God knows what he'd have been like if he was playing the mundane back up goalkeeper role.

From what I hear from my Dundee United mates, Zaluska is a bit of a prick aswell. I'm sure he's shagging Boruc!

All the Polish goalkeepers seem to be fairly erratic. I wonder if Krzysztof Dowhan has anything to do with it. :lol: