Banners

MrT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of the FTP guys.

Why?? Would you say the same if we said fuck dot from eastenders??? The pope is just another person in this world.

:rolleyes:

Dot from eastenders isn't the head of a religion. I don't care about your personal opinions on making love to the pope, but keep it off the board.

Kev........

He's the head of a corrupt organisation which has a history of burning non-catholics, turning a blind eye to paedophilia & assisting the Nazi war machine in the not so distant past.

FUCK THE POPE.

Enough of the FTP guys.

Why?? Would you say the same if we said fuck dot from eastenders??? The pope is just another person in this world.

Dot from eastenders isn't the head of a religion. I don't care about your personal opinions on making love to the pope, but keep it off the board.

Kev........

He's the head of a corrupt organisation which has a history of burning non-catholics, turning a blind eye to paedophilia & assisting the Nazi war machine in the not so distant past.

FUCK THE POPE.

(tu)

Why did I not just use that example instead of going down the Dot Cotton route. doh:craphead:

Enough of the FTP guys.

Kev........

FUCK THE POPE.

White Van Bear on realising he will lose his bet to Bluepeter9 and have to be his internet Bhitch for a week and agree to all he says for a week, tries a new tactic of deliberately getting banned rather than saying Bluepeter9 - 'You are Correct - I am your Bhitch'!!!!

I think someone is making a banner saying,

Celtic Football Club - Offended By Everything, Embarrassed By Nothing.

(tu)

one of my FAV'S

Bobby Sands stole your tatties :lol:

Enough of the FTP guys.

Kev........

FUCK THE POPE.

White Van Bear on realising he will lose his bet to Bluepeter9 and have to be his internet Bhitch for a week and agree to all he says for a week, tries a new tactic of deliberately getting banned rather than saying Bluepeter9 - 'You are Correct - I am your Bhitch'!!!!

FUCK THE POPE. (tu)

Enough of the FTP guys.

Kev........

FUCK THE POPE.

FUCK THE POPE. (tu)

Keep trying - but you aint getting banned till i've had my way with you!! :lol:

There after I will throw what remains of your tattered ego to the moderators who may show mercy on you and ban you, rather than have me remind you (and the forum) of what transpired !! (But also realising it has not happened yet - and slightly dreading losing!)

There after I will throw what remains of your tattered ego to the moderators who may show mercy on you and ban you, rather than have me remind you (and the forum) of what transpired !! (But also realising it has not happened yet - and slightly dreading losing!)

With good reason i would say. The filth wont want to embarrass themselves by lifting Hokey Cokey singers, which means they'll be chomping at the bit to nick us for anything else.....and i suspect we both know what "anything else" means at the moment. ;)

[Rubs thighs in anticipation, Vic Reeves style]

With good reason i would say. The filth wont want to embarrass themselves by lifting Hokey Cokey singers, which means they'll be chomping at the bit to nick us for anything else.....and i suspect we both know what "anything else" means at the moment. ;)

[Rubs thighs in anticipation, Vic Reeves style]

God you rubbing your thighs in anticipation of anything is ... well kind of sickly, and yeugh - definately cringworthy!!

Oh hokey cokey. cokey cokey!

Gets my Vote.

"CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB. OFFENDED BY EVERTHING, EMBARRASSED BY NOTHING"

(tu)

would love to see this on saturday :rangers:

Is there anyone on here who can actually make this,

I have a queen size sheet if you want :lol: