Banners

MrT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Strachan's quote on MOTD2 re: McGeady when he chose not to play for Scotland

with a line underneath saying:

still not forgiven

What was that quote mate, i never heard he had made one at the time...

It's probably where this 'personality clash' has came from in the first place.

A bit on the long side but I'd like to see their reaction to this one:

Every time Wales win the rugby grand slam, a Pope dies, except for 1978 when Wales were really good, and two Popes died.

Wales were fucking awesome this year. Fingers crossed!

:mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley:

Let The People Sing

(tu)

Even tho that is a Celtic song that gets played on match days?...

And it would be nice to see banners like "The Famine Is Over, Why Don't You Go Home?", or "Fuck Bobby Sands Hese Deed!".

Yeah that would be charming. :rolleyes:

What about Strachan's quote on MOTD2 re: McGeady when he chose not to play for Scotland

with a line underneath saying:

still not forgiven

What was that quote mate, i never heard he had made one at the time...

It's probably where this 'personality clash' has came from in the first place.

I can't remember the exact words but it was quite a stinging attack IIRC.

I would imagine that there has always been tension between the 2 of them since he took over.

It's surprising they don't get on because they have a lot in common, particularly the fact that they are both kunts!

I would imagine that there has always been tension between the 2 of them since he took over.

It's surprising they don't get on because they have a lot in common, particularly the fact that they are both kunts!

I found this:

December 2004 – Strachan calls Aiden a traitor on Football Focus. Says the rule that allows him to play for Ireland should be abolished, it should be an honour to turn out for your country and McGeady should be – quote – “Hung, drawn and quartered” – unquote

I found this:

December 2004 – Strachan calls Aiden a traitor on Football Focus. Says the rule that allows him to play for Ireland should be abolished, it should be an honour to turn out for your country and McGeady should be – quote – “Hung, drawn and quartered” – unquote

Good word Coops, did you listen to off the ball.

They were saying, its one word that aids used to piss of strachan, and callers were to call in with what they thought the word could be, ffs, they just needed to read this board to find out that.

Its wee chesney, he obviously has been grated with it, am looking forward to seeing the dwarf out in embra again now...

Oi, chesney, chesney, chesney... :lol:

"Next time respect those who gave their Lives for YOUR country ya bunch of unwashed, beadrattling, bombthrowing, tattie-munching, kiddy fiddling, moronic, fenian fuckpigs, with a minute's silence". Is there enough time to do that one?

Naw think that would take at least 1 week to make :mutley: