Disabled drivers' fury at Rangers goalie...

disgruntled_bear

Everyone goes on about tradition and how the Rangers tradition is being attacked and that we should fight to uphold the tradition.

The tradition of a Rangers player is that he is better than those of other clubs.

He has to accept the responsibility of being an ambassador for the club and dress and show the behaviour, which is in keeping with the privilege of being a Rangers player, on and off the park.

He should never be in the position that the club is shown in a bad light.

A Rangers player should have self discipline and most of all; respect.

(tu)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone goes on about tradition and how the Rangers tradition is being attacked and that we should fight to uphold the tradition.

The tradition of a Rangers player is that he is better than those of other clubs.

He has to accept the responsibility of being an ambassador for the club and dress and show the behaviour, which is in keeping with the privilege of being a Rangers player, on and off the park.

He should but i think his silly little burd has more brain cells than him. He doesnt know how big a club we are and he thinks he is bigger than the club

He should but i think his silly little burd has more brain cells than him. He doesnt know how big a club we are and he thinks he is bigger than the club

doh

We're only a big club in Scotland, take us out of Scotland and we're nothing.

doh

we are a big club who are known and have fans all over the world. :)

doh

we are a big club who are known and have fans all over the world. :)

We are a big club in Scotland, we have fans all over the world, but we don't dominate like we used to. :(

doh

Your kiding, Right?

I'm disabled minstral and i drive, some times its hard to get a parking space when inconsiderate prats park where they shouldn't.

But his behaviour during the mark of respect is ten times worse, do you know if he was disciplined for his lack of respect

I'm disabled minstral and i drive, some times its hard to get a parking space when inconsiderate prats park where they shouldn't.

But his behaviour during the mark of respect is ten times worse, do you know if he was disciplined for his lack of respect

hi mate nothing was said about the lack of respect, just makes you wonder.

doh

Apart from the most succesful club in World football?

I didn't nick disabled parking space, says Rangers goalie Allan McGregor

Jan 4 2009

ALLAN McGREGOR and girlfriend Leah Shevlin have denied pinching a disabled bay for their Bentley.

The Rangers goalkeeper's fiancee says her disabled father was in the back of the car and his blue sticker was on display while they went shopping at Braehead, near Glasgow.

She said under the circumstances they were entitled to use the sticker. We told last week how the couple were seen parking in the bay .

The couple say they were unable to put their side of the story because of preparations for the Old Firm game.

They fully support the provision of reserved spaces for disabled drivers and the Sunday Mail's Access all Areas campaign.

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/scottish-...78057-21015038/

I'm actually almost willing to believe that tbh.

doh

Apart from the most succesful club in World football?

Oh jesus did mytto really say that? doh

:lol:

Gers Goalie: I Didn't Nick Disabled Bay

Jan 4 2009

ALLAN McGREGOR and girlfriend Leah Shevlin have denied pinching a disabled bay for their Bentley.

The Rangers goalkeeper's fiancee says her disabled father was in the back of the car and his blue sticker was on display while they went shopping at Braehead, near Glasgow.

She said under the circumstances they were entitled to use the sticker. We told last week how the couple were seen parking in the bay .

The couple say they were unable to put their side of the story because of preparations for the Old Firm game.

They fully support the provision of reserved spaces for disabled drivers and the Sunday Mail's Access all Areas campaign.

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/newsfeed/...78057-21014058/

I didn't nick disabled parking space, says Rangers goalie Allan McGregor

Jan 4 2009

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/scottish-...78057-21015038/

I'm actually almost willing to believe that tbh.

Hmm.

Another "Oleg was right all along" moment. ;)

McGregor swung into one of just three disabled bays in one section of the car park at Braehead, near Glasgow.

He must be a good driver to have swung in reverse into that bay. Unless of course he not only swung over the pedestrian foot path while doing so. <cr>

7C75CF28-97D6-9C44-71DFF2653E7C1B3E.jpg

Have you ever reverse swung into a parking spot? :craphead:

You mean there's no law stopping you from parking in those spots ffs what about the parent and child spots can i park in them now aswell :craphead:

He should be setting an example in situations like this but it is being made a big deal of by the press, he's hardly the first person to have ever done it