Disabled drivers' fury at Rangers goalie...

disgruntled_bear

the country doesnt need to read about it but it does sell papers

as for the role model thing they are and they arent

the club regularly offers kids the "chance to train like their heroes" thats basically a role model imo

on the other hand they have a life also so cant be fully expected to be a role model.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the country doesnt need to read about it but it does sell papers

as for the role model thing they are and they arent

the club regularly offers kids the "chance to train like their heroes" thats basically a role model imo

on the other hand they have a life also so cant be fully expected to be a role model.

I would hope that is purely to give them a bit of fun and the inspiration to stick at the game.

Society can't expect 17 - 30 year old men to be role models.

I totally agree with Jim and Jama, fair doos he shouldn't be parking in a disabled space but BIG DEAL!

Like Jim said, these guys are role models on the park, who cares what they do off it, they have a personal life too and for one I don't give a damn about and don't want to read it in the papers.

Maybe his disability explains why he's been so shite this season.

tbf it's a poor show from him but it's hardly newsworthy.

I disagree, he's a role model as an International and Rangers Footballer.

I don't buy in to this pish that footballers need to be role models.

They're young daft boys playing a sport for a living.

I respectfully disagree.

They're rolemodels whether they like it or not, the fact that this Footballer is a Rangers Footballer makes it worse as he's representing Rangers - we visit Yorkhill as a club/have a Charity Foundation which can often help the disadvantaged mentally and physically which makes it a slap in the face to them - and I think most Rangers would agree that they don't like this conduct from a Rangers player, one of their own.

i agree with Jimenez, when they sign up to play football they aren't adherant to being role models for the rest of their born lives. No one is, they can live life how they please and will be judge on their actions accordingly by idiots like urself and others. U r one sad and lonesome individual Boab, maybe if u weren't do PC about everything in this planet u would find happiness in something oh i dunno......stamp collecting or something? - basically.... geez fuckin peace eh?

:pipe:

Disclaimer: I am actually not sad or lonely but quite the opposite and out and about often and very positive. But folk like their chilidish neddy rants.

Fucking hell Boab, you didn't have to dignify it with a response. :D

Disclaimer: I am actually not sad or lonely but quite the opposite and out and about often and very positive. But folk like their chilidish neddy rants.

Fucking hell Boab, you didn't have to dignify it with a response. :D

I'm fully aware of that mate but the last bit was newsworthy. :mutley::D

I think we should take this with a pinch of salt. "Laughing as they walked away", sounds like a real stitch up.

I have used them before, but at 2AM at a 24 hour Tesco with a huge car park and about 30 empty spaces in the p*ssing rain. If anyone criticised me for that, then I'd struggle to take them seriously.

So I won't take the paper's version of events seriously. He may even have parked in a non-disabled bay right next to the disabled one. Some grumpy old bugger had a go at me for that, not realising he had made a huge mistake of assuming it was the same as the one next to it. doh

I think we should take this with a pinch of salt. "Laughing as they walked away", sounds like a real stitch up.

I have used them before, but at 2AM at a 24 hour Tesco with a huge car park and about 30 empty spaces in the p*ssing rain. If anyone criticised me for that, then I'd struggle to take them seriously.

So I won't take the paper's version of events seriously. He may even have parked in a non-disabled bay right next to the disabled one. Some grumpy old bugger had a go at me for that, not realising he had made a huge mistake of assuming it was the same as the one next to it. doh

:pics: for proof then i will believe the papers

Guest Andypendek

I was sitting parked last week, in Johnstone, when this huge big Bentley thing pulled into the parent and child spaces. Over 2 of them tbh, worst parking I've ever seen. Out from the passenger side gets a boy of about 16, so I was going to shout to the driver 'mind your boy disnae fall out the trolley' when she got out....wearing the most hideous tartan trouser suit I have ever seen. Must have come in from Brookfield or somewhere.

It takes all types, eh?

Anyone else notice in the picture, the amount of empty spaces in the 'disabled' spaces.

I for one think he was merely using his head, as with him taking up a disabled space, this would clear the way for another able bodied parking space.

The man should be praised for his sharp quick thinking.