Dean Shields

Smurf1873

Id give Novo a run of games now to prove hes still got it

Who do you drop upfront?

Cause Novo ain't a WINGER!

Miller

The thing is you drop Miller then Boyd game suffers, it the old catch 22.

I think Novo can provide for Boyd while being 100x more lethal in the box, im trying to remember if theyve ever had a run of games together

I was just watching the highlights from Saturday and im certain Novo would have scored one of they chances, although he wasnt in my 1st choice 11

Even though it pains me to say Novo couldn't do the same job that Miller does, he's not that kind of player.

Would Boyd be able to raise his game even further to make him and Novo work, i have serious doubts.

Id have novo in the team anytime before miller, Miller was piss on Saturday. And on our signing policy in January, we will be siginin ancient Scottish has beens to bolster the squad with experience for the run in. Im actually scared to think who we will be signing but it wont be anyone who will actually walk into the first team thats for sure.

RANGERS fans' favourite Nacho Novo was today linked with a move out of Ibrox - with Hibs player Dean Shiels being tipped to replace him.

Spanish star Novo scored twice for his home region of Galicia in a game against Iran in La Coruna on Saturday night.

The Gers player hired a private plane to take him to the friendly after being involved in the Old Firm clash at Ibrox. After the match, Novo, who came on after 74 minutes in the 1-0 defeat to Celtic, hinted he may not be happy to stay on the bench at Rangers for much longer.

Fair play to the wee man - his chance has long been over due at Rangers and he must be sick of being a bit part player. Even though he gets us goals when we need them, i.e. £10m goal against Red Star last season.

surely this is a joke dean shields? why would you bring in a guy who can't get a game for hibs? if rangers are seriously looking at dean shields lee wilkie berra and driver we're fucked i am sick of going to watch overrated spl garbage there is not 1 player in the spl worthy of a rangers jersey if we are skint and can't afford good quality players from england or abroad i would love to see the club play our youth players it is time our youth was given a chance the youth teams at murray park have some outstanding prospects but they are left rotting in the reserves until they are to old

ffs he has one eye and he is pish, fcuk off

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:doh:lol: :2g:

He is shite

I heard we where singing somone with 1 leg aswell maybe the guy from arsenal Eduardo

I don't find that funny. The lad has a disability and still manages to play professional football.

He might not be good enough but a lot of our players could take a look at him and they way he acts on the training park and in 1st team matches.

ffs he has one eye and he is pish, fcuk off

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:doh:lol: :2g:

He is shite

I heard we where singing somone with 1 leg aswell maybe the guy from arsenal Eduardo

I don't find that funny. The lad has a disability and still manages to play professional football.

He might not be good enough but a lot of our players could take a look at him and they way he acts on the training park and in 1st team matches.

Agree but it is quite sick that we are being linked with Dean Sheils! :anguish: