Chelsea fans

Escobar

Whats the story on Chelsea fans? I have heard most of them are bluenoses and most of them hate celtic like we do but not too sure yet. Just want to know the opinion of fellow bears, the pre-season friendly looked like good friendship but who knows?

Hope the blue brothers stay strong and No Surrender

:rangers: :unionflag:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VC6vAUfEsQ8&...feature=related

Rangers, no-one else matters (tu)

(tu)

exactly do you feel the same way when chelsea/Linfield get beat as you do when Rangers get beat

naw you like to see chelsea doing good and winning but when they get beat its no the same as when we get beat you feel depressed for days.

when Rangers get beat

:unionflag:

Rangers, no-one else matters (tu)

(tu)

exactly do you feel the same way when chelsea/Linfield get beat as you do when Rangers get beat

naw you like to see chelsea doing good and winning but when they get beat its no the same as when we get beat you feel depressed for days.

when Rangers get beat

I couldn't give a fuck about any other team or nation, and that includes Scotland!

I'm Rangers and Rangers only, no-one else matters. Fuck them all :rangers:

We Are the People!

I support Chelsea because of the Blues Brothers thing, but I'm not passionate about Chelsea like I am Rangers. People will say stuff to me about Chelsea and I'm not affected. If they're a Liverpool supporter, they expect me to be anti-Liverpool as they're anti-Chelsea, but I don't care ~ They're just English teams - Rangers are who I care about.

Chelsea are "my english team" but Rangers are the first and foremost for me, the team that pains me when we lose and makes the week a good one when we win.

Thats exactly how I feel. Like to see Chelsea do well but Rangers are all I care about. We are the people

I dont't mind another team hating the Septic but :rolleyes:

I support Chelsea because of the Blues Brothers thing, but I'm not passionate about Chelsea like I am Rangers. People will say stuff to me about Chelsea and I'm not affected. If they're a Liverpool supporter, they expect me to be anti-Liverpool as they're anti-Chelsea, but I don't care ~ They're just English teams - Rangers are who I care about.

exactly :rolleyes:

Not really fussed about any English side although I cannae go John Terry.

Was at the friendly and to be fair the Chelsea lads I met were top notch so fair play to them.

wits up we john terry brilliant player and dosney really get on yer nerves unlike rio ferdinand at man u

I go down to the bridge a few times a year for the Chelsea games and I always wear my Rangers top. It is always positive comments you get, never negative.

Was talking to some Chelsea boys in a boozer and they love Rangers. They were talking about how they gave the Tims a good beating out on the streets when the came down for that friendly 2 years ago and were hoping to get them again in the CL to do it again.

I wouldn't say I cared for Chelsea though, I just go down for a good weekend.

I used to go watch chelsea when they were back in the 2nd Div(now championship), back in 1990, after Graham Roberts left us to go their after the souness spat.

Back then, going into the shed at the bridge was a sight to behold, as well as many away games throughout england, and we always got a warm welcome of Chels & surprisingly enough one day off the home support too, at Maine Road.

I fear this is not as much recipotated as it used to be with their 'new' breed of fans. however the old hardcore are still there or there abouts and still are Rangers & Loyal..

Its just the way football has gone down south nowadays.

ps. I only went to Chels when we would be having a day off or for bank holiday monday games...

Yea your right Highlandbear, the Bridge is full of chinks and japs with camera's now but the old breed of loyalist supporter is still there within the stadium. You still see the same 3 flags hanging with Rangers crest's or writing on them in the stadium.

As of attending the games, I usually just go down for the midweek Euro ties as I can hardly make any EPL games because of the Teddies.

Spent some of New Years Day with a Chelsea Season Ticket holder, Loves the Rangers and says they are blighted with the same handwringers and apologists down south. The only difference is he can't believe how they have stopped us singing TBB and the Hokey Cokey shit is just surreal. He says they sing worse to Spurs along with other clubs and vice versa and nobody gets involved or intereferes. :sherlock: