Five points behind..

McBoyd

Is it more doable now than when we were 7 points behind?

Just interested to see how much an extra 2 points and a win has on the mentality of the fans really.

From a remaining 51 points (correct me if i'm wrong) we are 5 behind, i'd say both teams will drop points during those 51, the lead could be taken by both teams a good few times during that as well.

With two old firm games left, a potential 6 points for us, that leaves us 1 point ahead if we win them and both teams lose nothing else. (IF being the main word there :lol:)

Anyway, thoughts?

all we need is celtic too drop points in 2 games and we win all our games , realistic if you ask me... I'd be happy if we can grind the 1-0 away to aberdeen and other places like fir park ect.

i reckon we will be champions come may :rangers:

If we win all our away games in Feb - Celtic, Aberdeen & Dundee Utd then it'll show we have the bottle to win the title. If not then congrats Celtic on 4 in a row, 4 years without a real challenge though. Still need to strengthen in the transfer window and do so with the view of knowing that we will get CL money for winning the league.

Not too confident. Our first half display vs ICT was very poor.

It was, dire first half.

Hopefully though we can grind out results even when playing poor, timmy has been doing it all season, its all we need when playing poor.

yes. egg face muffs on.

rearrange please.

One win against a terrible team and your creaming your pants, very good.

Did I not say Rangers would win today?

i think the big difference between 5 and 7 points is that its now in our own hands. We dont need other teams to do us favours. IF we win all our remaining games we will be champions regardless of what celtic do. I think we will still drop points but so will they. I am still pissed we didnt beat them last week though. They had only won 1 game in the 3 before they played us and then drew yesterday. If we had beaten them it would have been 1 win in 5. Stil 2 wins in 5 is not championship form. We need to up our game and put the pressure on them because they are not in good form at the minute. We need to advantage of it while they are dropping points because they could go on another winning run and not drop points for weeks.

Glad we won today, but let's face it we SHOULD have taken this since ICT are bottom of the table. That first Half was like watching your own legs get sawed off without anaesthesia. We simply have to play better throughout the 90 if we want to claim the title back.

General consensus is: we are 5 points behind probably the worst Celtic team in living memory. :(

Only if you are very young or have a very bad memory. No doubt about it though...they are very catchable.

In my opinion it is Celtic's to lose at the moment. It was at this time last season when they were 7 points behind and look what happened. If we don't majorly fuck up anymore in this season then we can easily win. Obvious wins at Scum park are needed though, our downfall last season was getting nowt from the last 2 OF games, I don't think that will happen this seasob.