Walter asks baz if baz wants to leave

gsa

wally 'do you want to move to newcastle, you are stagnating here and we need the money'

baz 'naw i'm the pure captain and that, i'll die in my blue shirt, wee barry armband's here forever innit'

wally 'please'

baz 'get fucked ya fudd, i call the shots. i'll get my gang on to you, boydy and greeeeegsy will go in a huff an all an we wull get ye sacked like the frenchie'

wally 'sorry barry, i'll never question you again'

baz ' nae bother, by the way sort out a payrise for my pals boydy and big lee.'

wally 'o.k'

wally 'do you want to move to newcastle, you are stagnating here and we need the money'

baz 'naw i'm the pure captain and that, i'll die in my blue shirt, wee barry armband's here forever innit'

wally 'please'

baz 'get fucked ya fudd, i call the shots. i'll get my gang on to you, boydy and greeeeegsy will go in a huff an all an we wull get ye sacked like the frenchie'

wally 'o.k'

:mutley:

wally 'please'

wally 'o.k'

Source??? :craphead::mutley:

wally 'please'

wally 'o.k'

:lol:

Walt, 'well could you ask Charlie to leave then Baz ...?' We really need the money

Baz, 'no way a told ye to say how good he is and ye keep doin that awright...he's ma mate and hes no gawn anywhere

Walt, 'aw ok Baz is it alright I don't play him next week as I want to try Burkey again on the left.'

Baz, ' thats pish man , Charlie starts or Greggsy said he'll do another NOTW front pager.'

Walt, ' feck awright then'

Walt, 'well could you ask Charlie to leave then Baz ...?' We really need the money

Baz, 'no way a told ye to say how good he is and ye keep doin that awright...he's ma mate and hes no gawn anywhere

Walt, 'aw ok Baz is it alright I don't play him next week as I want to try Burkey again on the left.'

Baz, ' thats pish man , Charlie starts or Greggsy said he'll do another NOTW front pager.'

Walt, ' feck awright then'

:lol:

wally 'please'

wally 'o.k'

Source???

His own, fairly troubled, mind by the looks of things.....