We're playing Arbroath on Friday

Ibroxblue

As Arbroath have a free weekend in the fixture schedule, a friendly has been arranged against Rangers for Friday the 9th of January at Gayfield. Kick Off will be at 7.15pm.

A hospitality package is available for the friendly match against Rangers on Friday night from 6pm onwards. The price is £15 for which there will be a complimentary drink on arrival, stovies and half time buffet and refreshments.

There will also be a pay bar after the match and the dress code is optional.

Tickets for this package can be bought from Gayfield on weekday mornings or reserved via Malcolm Fairweather on 07770 663928.

http://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/

I'm guessing it'll be a reserve/youth side.

As Arbroath have a free weekend in the fixture schedule, a friendly has been arranged against Rangers for Friday the 9th of January at Gayfield. Kick Off will be at 7.15pm.

A hospitality package is available for the friendly match against Rangers on Friday night from 6pm onwards. The price is £15 for which there will be a complimentary drink on arrival, stovies and half time buffet and refreshments.

Tickets for this package can be bought from Gayfield on weekday mornings or reserved via Malcolm Fairweather on 07770 663928.

aaron will still probably not get a game.

aaron will still probably not get a game.

My thoughts exactly.

WTF gayfield :craphead::mutley:

Coldest ground in Scotland especially if the wind is coming off the North sea.

It is absolutely brutal - the wind, rain, the crashing of the waves and the dull boring football. One of ther coldest match I have ever been to was the Scottish Cup match at Gayfield.

It is absolutely brutal - the wind, rain, the crashing of the waves and the dull boring football. One of ther coldest match I have ever been to was the Scottish Cup match at Gayfield.

I wonder what the hospitality package is.....a hot water bottle and a fish supper maybe :craphead:

It's fn surreal that place - a ball got hoofed out of the ground into the north sea and watched it bobbing off into the distance.